Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2005, 05:54 AM

Default Re: $200 6max turned 2 pair

[ QUOTE ]
On a side note I'd check that flop. I hate pot bets out of position multiway with top pair weak kicker. Any call is going to be unpleasent to play on later streets.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i def. thought about checking here, and almost did, but for some reason i decided to bet this time. it does suck when you get called on these ones, but i usually tend more towards betting the TPMK type hands when its a midsized card for TP, since more overs can come on the turn. this is LHE logic but is it out of place for NL? i mean i don't always bet the medium TPs, and check when they're bigger TPs, but i am more likely to, depending on other conditions.

but normally depending how i feel i'd usually bet/fold, or check/fold the turn if i'm called by one player depending on what i put him on, and what comes on the turn. of course though, with this board, there's not too much to be drawing to, so his calling range on the flop gets pretty narrow IMO.