Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2005, 02:12 AM

Default Re: can anyone beat this? LC!!

people for LHE on here have done ADHOC (all day holdem open challenges) where you play for 24 hours str8. i wanted to, but just never set out the day to do it, and i enjoy MTTs a lot more than LHE, so i think going for 24 hours would be easier.

it doesn't necesarrily have to do with gambling, but of course we could make a small wager on it, like who get in the money more, or more FTs or whatever... and also i was thinking of doing it one of the last days in the month, so it would make the TLB more interesting as well.

did you qualify for dublin, or are you just buying in? i didn't try too many for those EPT ones b/c i've been too lazy to get a passport, but it seems like they'd be fun. how much is the buyin for that one??

GL
Old 10-23-2005, 02:15 AM

Ah, well if i'm back for monday, i'd probably be interestd in doing that with you (no need to gamble, and yea it would make TLB more interesting)

as for Dublin, i played the 3000FPP sat, played half of it, then went to a soccer game, let my friend takeover for me, and yea he finished it out for me, and won the package.

It's a 4000 euro buyin, so like $5000

(That friend has 30% of my action in the tournament)
Old 10-23-2005, 02:20 AM

Thetimeisup plays like every tournament on the internet, so I'm sure he's experienced some downswings like that.