Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 01:50 PM

Default I need a plan

Hear's the deal.

I have played over 20K hands of 1-2 6max at basically every site that offers it while bonus whoring. I am currently at about 2.2 bb/100. Therefore I consider my adventure into 1-2 complete.

So I am now ready to enter the world of 2-4. I consider myself a better full ring player than 6 max and really struggle to keep my aggression up to the level required for 6 max.

I currently have all the tools to fully optimize my poker experience (PA HUD, PT, Party Miner etc.).

I guess my basic question is whether it is more lucrative to play at the new pillow soft party 2-4 full ring games with all the information available through party miner and pa hud and get no bonuses or to play at other sites that are "friendly" to 2-4 bonus whores (i.e. Pokerroom and Skins, Stars, Interpoker etc)

I am pretty sure that the decision for 3-6 is fairly easy to stay with Party, but what about 2-4? Are the games that much softer at 2-4 to overcome the loss of income from bonuses.

Opinions?

Thanks,
Old 10-21-2005, 02:23 PM

Default Re: I need a plan

I've been wondering this myself. I have been playing a mixture of $1/$2 and $2/$4 while chasing bonii and I was thinking I would do this until I have enough to play $3/$6. I'm also wondering at what point is it better to get rakeback then to chase the bonii.