Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 07:17 AM

Default Tippers for the Strippers

Ok, so, we're at a strip club. One of the girl's is about to go dance on stage. My buddy tells me something about how last time he gave her a $1 tip and she got pissed off at him and called him an [censored]. I don't remember the entire story, but that was the jist of it. Anyhow, I go up and sit next to the stage. At some point during their dance, the girl comes around and everyone around the stage tips her. 95% of the time, they tip a dollar. If they really like the girl, I've seen $2 or $3, but very rarely more than that. She comes over to me. I dig through my pocket and pull out a small wad of say two $20's, two $5's and ten $1's. I tip her $1.

Immediately afterwards, she says to me, "You have all those 20's and 5's but you're only tipping me $1?"
My reply, "Would you rather have nothing?"
She makes what I assume is her angry face and flicks me off. I'm shocked that she was so rude, so I leave the stage and go to my seat a few feet back.

She wasn't very attractive either, if that makes a difference, maybe a 6.

Later, she gets on stage to dance again. My buddy is a poker buddy and we have just gotten back from a game so we both have at least 1k on us. He suggests that we sit by the stage with our wads and not tip her. It's against my nature to be that mean, but I was slightly tipsy and got a bit caught up in it. We go over and she completely ignores him because she recognized him. She sees my wad, then when I don't tip her anything, she starts freaking out and yelling at me.

After the dance, she comes over, starts yelling at me some more and I think she was very close to hitting me. I just tell her that she shouldn't flick me off and demand more money when the standard is $1. I felt bad about it, but I don't think I was much in the wrong.

How was my play? Douchebag or the correct move?
Old 10-20-2005, 07:20 AM

Default Re: Tippers for the Strippers

lol

BTW, when she was trying to "milk" you for more money the first time, that is standard practice for anyone in the tipping industry. She was trying to be friendly and get some extra money. The sarcastic comment you made probably ticked her off and she went overboard. A more appropriate response may have been along the lines of you not having very much money and you want it to last the night or some BS like that. Either way, it is funny what you guys did.

This is why I cannot go to strip clubs without blowing a ton of money. I am a sucker when they try to get more money off of me and keep me going. Then, if they see the wad they will continue to dance and try to get one on one and try to "earn" all my money. I try not to go very much because of this.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a sucker

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it hard not to spend at least a nickel whenever I see so many funbags.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:41 AM

Sounds like you're going to the wrong strip clubs.

I only frequent clubs where the strippers will bend over to take a dollar bill out of your mouth using their tits.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:46 AM

[censored] this dirty whore. She has no right to get pissed like that. Maybe if she sucked you off and swallowed would you have owed her something more.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you're going to the wrong strip clubs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely.

It's a hustle, not a shakedown.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...Then, if they see the wad they will continue to dance and try to get one on one and try to "earn" all my money. I try not to go very much because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to watch the Married with Children episode were Al has a dollar on a piece of string...
Old 10-20-2005, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] this dirty whore. She has no right to get pissed like that. Maybe if she sucked you off and swallowed would you have owed her something more.

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely.

One of my friends tips the dancers (during a lap dance) $1 by placing (i'm tired, and that doesnt look like it's spelled right) it on his crotch for her to retrieve. Gooood stuff.

Theres no way she can flip you off, and expect to get anything else from you... ever. She's lucky she didnt lose her job, there are probably plenty of average girls that would like to get into stripping.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:56 AM

She got $1 more than she deserved.

I don't really understand the tipping girls on stage thing (though my friends always do it). My plan of attack is:

1) Wait until I see a girl I like on stage,
2) go up to the stage and give her $5,
3) if she seems cool and still looks good up-close I say, "I'm sitting over there" and point.
4) Upon her arrival, give her every dollar I can get my hands on.

That's just me. I'm a Strip Clup Sociopath.

GP
Old 10-20-2005, 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]