Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 02:07 AM

Default Re: New name colors

Hey, I contribute a great deal to the stud8 community here! Do all mods have the ability to change peoples color/title? It would be super awesome if I could be known as El BassMaster from now on!!! I know I only have 550ihs posts blah blah blah my first account here got banned that had another 500ish. I respond to almost every stud8 post with medicore/poor advice. I deserve a title change! My account will probably either be closed after this post or one of you 'mods' will change my title to something silly. You guys should also open back up the harold wong account. wink wink hint hint Please!!!???
Old 10-18-2005, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not entrusted as a moderator of a large and popular message board where I'm probably not supposed to show favoritism.

Not that name colors are such a big deal, but you see my point.

[/ QUOTE ]
The people I've given special colors to are also people that contribute far more than the average person to this site. James282, Chris Daddy, NL Soldier and others I've given colors to are very valuable members of 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this policy. The truth is there is some elitism to 2p2. But for the most part it is an earned elistism. Those posters like the ones evan listed absolutely have earned special priviledges like having their color changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the different colors for people are tight... I know almost everyone I've seen that has them, so to me it distiguishes the posters who have been around an earned their keep.

Nothing wrong with that kind of elitism... and Evan telling people he'll honor request in person or on AIM is his way of favoring people he knows... anyone can send a PM.

Freakin
Old 10-18-2005, 02:55 AM

By the time I got to the bottom of this thread I'd forgotten what color was normal, and thought orange was something special.