Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Swallowing

85%
Old 10-18-2005, 02:54 AM

Just from the female perspective... I swallow, and I see nothing wrong with a guy NOT wanting to kiss me right after. If a guy goes down on me, I don't want to kiss him afterwards. I don't personally like the way I taste, I can't imagine a girl getting all upset because a guy doesn't want to be snowblowed... but who knows, girls are weird.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't personally like the way I taste

[/ QUOTE ]
You know how you taste? thats hot
Old 10-18-2005, 03:36 AM

i've never noticeed a taste difference when kissing my GF after she gives me head, and unless it was some obscenely bad taste i got from kissing her, i wouldn't think of making her get up to go rinse (i wouldn't stop her from doing it, but it doesnt bother me, so if she didnt want to.. i'm not stopping her)
Old 10-18-2005, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What percentage of the women who have given you head have swallowed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would hazard a guess that its around 85%.....Maybe more...I can think of 8-10 that didn't like to swallow.....Maybe a few more then 8-10 have not loved it but the other 90% have loved the protein shake... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just from the female perspective... I swallow, and I see nothing wrong with a guy NOT wanting to kiss me right after. If a guy goes down on me, I don't want to kiss him afterwards. I don't personally like the way I taste, I can't imagine a girl getting all upset because a guy doesn't want to be snowblowed... but who knows, girls are weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta ask. How do you taste?
Old 10-18-2005, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Addendum

[ QUOTE ]
With time i'll get her to be fine with it, i've been trying the past 3 years though, with no success, even when she was incredibly drunk. I think i'm making progress though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, read that again. You've been trying for 3 years, no success...but you're making progress? Dude at this rate your grandson will be doing it before you.

I think you need to think about your approach. You said this wasn't the first girl thats been like this to you. Have there been some girls that have loved it? Most guys are not as good as they like to think, so just be aware that you might have something to learn.

Have you tried talking to her about it? Does she understand that you want to? Have you let her know that you'd enjoy it, that its a turnon for you to make her feel good? There are a lot of possible mental issues here for your gf and they won't just go away. Honest and open discussion regarding sex is something that's worth getting good at...
Old 10-18-2005, 10:27 AM

Default Re: Addendum

Ok, i havn't been able to do it on any girl (i've only 'been with' two girls, and like 99% of it is with the girlfriend), i havn't been actively trying to go down on her for 3 years.. only the past year and half or so, and when i say i'm making progress, i mena she's getting more comfortable with herself sexually, and i can see that in other ways, yes i talk to her about it, and i emphasize repeatedly that i actually want to do this, almost as much for me as her (if that makes sense). So when i say i'm making progress, i mean, she's being more comfortable with that sort tof stuff, so i dont see why that wouldn't lead to her letting me do it, at some point in the near future.

(Also, she goes to school 2000 miles away for the time being, in May she'll be back for good, so it's not like i've been able to mess arouund and "work" at it)
Old 10-18-2005, 10:28 AM

80%
Old 10-18-2005, 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
100%

[/ QUOTE ]

Error, error, divide by zero. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mack