Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2005, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Canterbury floor ruling

[ QUOTE ]
Not only failing to plan 5 minutes ahead and avoid making the game 10 handed, but then marring our reputations by informing all the players at both tables why we are not being allowed to play together.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, everyone was very pissed that the floors were letting people continually play who had supposedly cheated. People were saying things like, "how can they even show their faces here again." I really think you guys should go in and have a talk with the floor who made the decision and other top management if you plan on playing together in the future.
Old 10-16-2005, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not only failing to plan 5 minutes ahead and avoid making the game 10 handed, but then marring our reputations by informing all the players at both tables why we are not being allowed to play together.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, everyone was very pissed that the floors were letting people continually play who had supposedly cheated. People were saying things like, "how can they even show their faces here again." I really think you guys should go in and have a talk with the floor who made the decision and other top management if you plan on playing together in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jay his talked to all the floor multiple times about it. I have never really been involved because the were only not allowing him to play with the other 2 friends who had been in the game the night he won 15 racks last year.

THey floor continually tell him that their is nothing they can do and that he has to take it up with jerry, which he has already done and gotten no where. jay explained the situation to jerry and jerry pretty much said "i dont care what you have to say, this is my decision and Im not changing it."
Old 10-16-2005, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jerry pretty much said "i dont care what you have to say, this is my decision and Im not changing it."

[/ QUOTE ]

Awful.

Great irony that everyone gives a [censored] about you Jay and Albe, yet, when 2 players are soft-playing eachother at a Fall Poker Classic final table that has 3 people remaining, they obvliously say nothing and do not attempt to try to stop it despite OBSERVING it occuring.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:07 AM

Easily resolved:

Go over Jerry's head.

Can you approach the Gaming Board? (taking someone to an expensive dinner can go a long ways)

Can you buy Canterbury?

If not, then realize that some injustices of this world can't be overcome, except in Vegas.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Easily resolved:

Go over Jerry's head.

Can you approach the Gaming Board? (taking someone to an expensive dinner can go a long ways)

Can you buy Canterbury?

If not, then realize that some injustices of this world can't be overcome, except in Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what weve been told there is nothing above jerry...although I dunno, I guess he doesnt own the place...maybe we should buy some stock and stop by the next shareholders meeting?
Old 10-17-2005, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Easily resolved:

[/ QUOTE ]

there may be something to this.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:16 AM

"Yes Mr. Member of the Gaming Board. For some reason, this Jerry fellow, I'm not quite sure he's on the up and up. He is keeping certain players out of certain games with no explanation. Our fear is he is running a collusion ring, and does not want to be caught. Could you check into something like that?"