Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 04:49 PM

Default Re: RB websites good idea for high volume players?

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if you missed this part of my original post or if you are just doubting its accuracy, but here it is again:

The fact is that there is/are NON-rakeback affiliate(s?) out there who have always had the ability to offer rakeback to a small % (very high volume) of their players. These affiliates have NEVER lost this ability to use individual trackers when the public websites have, and have been doing business as usual during all of this chaos while others scramble in ten different directions trying to get things set up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's to say the larger sites weren't able to secure that same deal due to their volume. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 05:08 PM

Certainly not I, but again I will quote my original post:

What reason do we have to believe that Party will not pull the rug out from these sites as they have in the past? Will your reasoning be that Party isnt capable of doing shady things to lure customers short term? Ha! They are ruthless in their pursuit of market share as we have all seen.

Put yourself in party's shoes. Would you be more loyal to a non rakeback affiliate who does things the way you intended when you created the program, or a website who helped to take away a huge chunk of your business!!
Old 10-14-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This post looks a bit like someone with CAP influence, a long time critic of rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wrong, this post was from someone who had been PM'ing everyone in the RRR forum with offers bashing the listed affiliates. That's right, this guy is in this forum talking trash about affiliate after affiliate and it isnt that he is against rakeback which would make his criticism understandable, he is doing it to bad mouth the competition, he is using another name in my forum sending out literally hundreds of PM's saying "Dont trust the big .com affiliates I am one of Party Poker's top 3 affiliates, they will never shut me down." I would bet my bankroll the "top 3" comment is a lie.

Nice agenda, you are busted. If you have received a PM from Checkraisinu in the RRR forum I would rethink who you are dealing with. Go back and search this guys posts here and compare them to the PM's he has sent you under the other name in my forum. Do you really trust someone with 30 posts, most in this forum and many deleted or confrontational with an agenda?

The agenda is obvious. Bash big .com affiliates then get another username and try and profit off that scare tactic.

Thank you to the now 5 players at RRR that have helped to figure this scam out and notify me of this agenda.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:00 PM

Wow, bash? Pretty strong word. I simply offer an alternative to people who are not comfortable with affiliates who operate websites openly advertising breaking the terms of the companies they work with.

I have been openly stating in all of my posts here as recently as today that I feel there is a great risk in going through websites that publicly advertise rakeback. Is this really a totally off the wall view???

I am sorry for breaking the rules of your website but the banning was enough. There was no need to come here and talk of my non-existant "trash talking".

Also, the claims of me sending "literally hundreds of PM's" on your site is excellent as well. If I sent more than 15 total I would be shocked. Great example here of your own integrity.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:02 PM

Dropping it to let thread die
Old 10-14-2005, 05:19 PM

As I said, I broke the rules of your site and I accept the punishment of banning. In this chaotic time many rules will be broken one way or another by everyone including you.

I have openly stated that I feel there that there is a risk in going through a public website. Is there also a risk in going through a person with 30 posts? I suppose there is. Everyone will make their own choice and live with the consequences.

If I have ever said the affiliates listed on your page are corrupt, or anything like that please show it to me.

Otherwise I would like to call a truce here and wish you good luck with your operation.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:21 PM

Truce.