Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Deceiving Party

For all those posting questions and suggestions and triumphs about deceiving Party with schemes of 2nd or 3rd accounts, new neteller accounts, rakeback schemes, afflilate schemes, etc, I offer you all <font color="red">A BIG HOT CUP OF STFU </font>
Old 10-14-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Deceiving Party

If you have a good affi, there's no deception involved. They work right with Party, tell you how to sign up, you do it. Voila.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For all those posting questions and suggestions and triumphs about deceiving Party with schemes of 2nd or 3rd accounts, new neteller accounts, rakeback schemes, afflilate schemes, etc, I offer you all <font color="red">A BIG HOT CUP OF STFU </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is not being decieved.

They are trying to "have their cake and eat it too".

By issuing a statement that looks good to the markets, while turning a blind eye to accomodate skins refugees.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For all those posting questions and suggestions and triumphs about deceiving Party with schemes of 2nd or 3rd accounts, new neteller accounts, rakeback schemes, afflilate schemes, etc, I offer you all A BIG HOT CUP OF STFU

[/ QUOTE ]

it's these type of affiliates that should be permanently banned-hardehar [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

By issuing a statement that looks good to the markets, while turning a blind eye to accomodate skins refugees.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes this is true but If Party does start to close out accounts of suspected rakeback affiliates as they may be starting to do right now per other threads..where will be then?
Old 10-14-2005, 02:15 PM

awwww, somebody's players all just left huh????
Old 10-14-2005, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes this is true but If Party does start to close out accounts of suspected rakeback affiliates as they may be starting to do right now per other threads..where will be then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to playing other sites and raise the bar on our game selection at Party.

Nothing is forever. These guys an't make any guarantees. The worst thing that happens, is they clamp down on everything tomorrow... does not make us any worse off than we are today.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If Party does this the players haven't really lost anything, nor has the affiliate, since I view it as highly unlikely that Party will ban players.

I always viewed rakeback as a thing that might end tomorrow. If I get zero, one, thirty or a thousand days or rakeback, thats fine with me. But waiting around for Party publically embracing the concept doesn't make sense to me. It will only eat into those days I could have had it.

I kinda agree that discussions about it when no one really wants to say to much get a bit tedious. It should be clear what the deal is by now. Try it at your own risk and thats pretty much it.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go back to playing other sites and raise the bar on our game selection at Party.

Nothing is forever. These guys an't make any guarantees. The worst thing that happens, is they clamp down on everything tomorrow... does not make us any worse off than we are today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just try to cover all the bases.

Even before the Party/Party skin breakup I was playing much less at Party/Eurobet than I had been 6 months prior. I play at PokerStars, Paradise,UB(now PokerShare) and Golden Palace. I have accounts to pretty much all rooms. I'm working on getting rakeback thru Golden Palace skin. Golden Palace doesnt work thu with PokerTracker and many serious players avoid it for that reason. I'm also looking to join up with a PokerRoom skin that offers rakeback. So 2 main rooms I play at offer no rakeback-Stars and Paradise. When I moved up about 3 months ago and started playing a bit higher finding quality games took precedence over massive amounts of hands and rakeback.
I play fewer hands now and it's nice to not have to work as hard to make decent money.

Since the breakup I'm playing more at Party than I was prior to the split when I had EuroBet rakeback because the games are better. I'd like to if possible not get completely cut off from rb at Party...As of this time I'm waiting it out. It's not critical to my success since I have always been pretty good at nosing around and finding decent games.

This is also probably an oppurtunity for me to work even more on my game and jump another level or two. Winning at those levels would make rakeback much less important obviously.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:45 PM

The best thing to do is sign up through a large non-rakeback affiliate who is able to do certain things for a very small % of his players. This way you get the benefit of a large long time affiliate without the risk of the rakeback affils.