Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2003, 09:54 PM

Default Neteller account question

I do not have neteller account. My brother has one. Can I use his Neteller account to cash in and cash out to my account in party poker or other poker sites?

The party poker account is under my full name. Neteller account is my brother's full name. I am going to change the email address to my brothrt's email address in PartyPoker, then cashin and cashout, are there any problem there?
Old 10-04-2003, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Neteller account question

I don't see why there should be any problems, anyone else do? But, why don't you create a Neteller account on your own?
Old 10-04-2003, 10:13 PM

I beg to differ with the other poster. To avoid any potential cash-in and cash-out problems, I **strongly** suggest starting your own Neteller account and keeping all transactions under your own name only. My account in PartyPoker has been banned a few times for even sillier reasons that this. It's a real nuisance to get yourself unbanned, having to deal with endless number of clueless customer service people and lost faxed documents.
Old 10-04-2003, 10:19 PM

My account in PartyPoker has been banned a few times for even sillier reasons that this.

Please tell us what these reasones were.
Old 10-04-2003, 10:29 PM

I have done what you are talking about here. The reason being that i figured it would be easier to share one neteller account with my girlfriend and then just change email addresses registered to neteller depending on who is cashing out.

Neteller to date has had no problem with this at all, but Party felt it was necessarry to call us both at the same time to prove we are different people, and then to also ask for her permission to put money into my neteller, because it was still technically my neteller.

Since that was resolved all has been fine.