Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Im happy

ToxTox is one of those players who likes to load up one table and try to "outplay" his opponents so he can feel like he is a good poker player. This doesn't make him much money but he takes comfort in going onto boards and spouting off about how much playing multiple tables must suck and it must be a pesron with no life. Yet he reads the same boards, plays the same games, and probably puts in more hours to yield extremely marginal results. He has something to be bitter about and I surely can't hate on him for voicing his frustrations. "Multitabling is for losers dude, you're not good at poker you're just a robot!"... meanwhile he's at his table table trying to force people to lay down hands by out playing them, barely making any profits.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But people are just venting...I don't understand why guys like you feel the need to rub it in their faces that they just took a sizable pay cut.

[/ QUOTE ]
They feel the need to rub it in their faces because they arent making enough money to be even TAKING this paycut themselves. It's like people who get no rakeback becuase they don't know how or are too lazy to figure out how laughing at people who did get rakeback but no longer have it and now have to play like them with no rakeback. Except in this situation since multi-tablers/"grinders" were making so much money in rake back and he wasn't he feels the need to gloat and act all smug.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:05 PM

Hahaha

Whatever you say Python!!

Now go back to your parents basement.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha

Whatever you say Python!!

Now go back to your parents basement.

[/ QUOTE ]

totox,

Maybe you make a good living playing poker. Maybe you don't. Doesn't really matter to me. But for certain you have some kind of problem to take the time to make these type of posts.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you guys even bothering to reply to this
worm!

[/ QUOTE ]

it baffles me too...i expected to get only a couple of fu replies.

i guess its becuz beneath my rudeness they see a have a point.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, ok. More like you got a bunch of well thought out replies showing how stupid your argument really is.