Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 05:34 AM

Default Re: I hate party updates (No content)

[ QUOTE ]
Come on, you're in Japan, and I'm assuming you're american, probably white. Well, actually, if you're black that's even better, might have a problem if you're hispanic/asian though. Anyway, because of this, just walk up to the nearest random girl on the street who looks like a slut and ask her if she wants to come back to your room. You have a 50/50 chance in my estimation, heck I have got to be in the bottom 10 or 20% on the ugly scale and I never had any problems, although some girls might make you take them to dinner first. You probably won't even have to wear a condom either, diseases aren't even prevalent, and if you knock her up, they don't have dumb Christianity over there so she'll get the abortion , plus even if she has the kid, you'll be back in the states never to be found. It's the best ever.
And remember, yen isn't real money. It's 650 for a 1.6km taxi and 300 for a 1.5 liter soda, certainly a night with a fine girl at the bath house is worth more than than a 15km ride. I know I used to spend 50 bucks at a 3 hour hotel so I could f&@%, 50 more is no big deal considering you wouldn't even have to maintain a relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

If only your mother had thought of this...
Old 10-09-2005, 06:26 AM

I go to the International Christian University in Tokyo.
There are lotsa dumb christians. And I have never had much success with girls who I ask to come back to my room. Yoku wakaranai kedone... anyway, at least party is back up now so I can loose a couple grand.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
right now there is no connection between the different skins. the 100/200 on empire is different from the 100/200 on party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this post stand as the first witness to the "change".

FWIW I think Party will suffer badly as they lose skin players, skin players lose Party players and skin players will look to other sites (eg Stars,Crypto) for action.

oh yeah and it sucks for those r'backers. whatever [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]