Other 13 10.74%
NHL 20 16.53%
NBA 20 16.53%
NFL 49 40.50%
MLB 19 15.70%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2005, 03:06 PM

Default Re: Funny or Mean?

Funny. One of my friends and I did a similar thing to a person we knew that was a huge "online dater" that would always talk about how he was in love with all these chicks that he never met, so we decided to pull a similar prank on him. We talked to him via AIM and set everything up that way.

We basically set up a Valentine's Day date for him and he was to meet her at the ice skating rink by this really nice restaurant here in town, in which they planned to eat at after skating.

The third friend was ecstatic about his "date" and kept asking us questions on things he should do, and how he needed to clean up his car, and how he thought it would be a great idea to by some blacklights/neons to put in the car to "set the mood." He also went out and bought a new outfit, and bought "her" a huge bouquet of flowers.

Needless to say, she never showed up to the rink, where he waited for around an hour before he realized that she wasn't showing up.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I used to think practical jokes were funny but I realized that usually you are laughing at someone else's expense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. That's what makes them funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I change my answer. They are both. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2005, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Funny. One of my friends and I did a similar thing to a person we knew that was a huge "online dater" that would always talk about how he was in love with all these chicks that he never met, so we decided to pull a similar prank on him. We talked to him via AIM and set everything up that way.

We basically set up a Valentine's Day date for him and he was to meet her at the ice skating rink by this really nice restaurant here in town, in which they planned to eat at after skating.

The third friend was ecstatic about his "date" and kept asking us questions on things he should do, and how he needed to clean up his car, and how he thought it would be a great idea to by some blacklights/neons to put in the car to "set the mood." He also went out and bought a new outfit, and bought "her" a huge bouquet of flowers.

Needless to say, she never showed up to the rink, where he waited for around an hour before he realized that she wasn't showing up.

[/ QUOTE ]

At that point, it would have been worth it to hire the fattest, skankiest hooker available for a couple of hours.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:15 PM

neither
Old 10-04-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At that point, it would have been worth it to hire the fattest, skankiest hooker available for a couple of hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell of an idea, and they can be had for VERY VERY cheap on the rough side of town around here. Wish we would've thought of that.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now *this* is mean.