Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: 4 handed live 10-20 nl hand

where was game? (might help my analysis...)
Old 10-03-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Re: 4 handed live 10-20 nl hand

[ QUOTE ]
ok couple reads going into the hand that I did not post but are really important which is why I made the call preflop with this hand.

When he re-raised me from BB i went into the tank for a sec just to figure if he's making a move or not.

mind you this is a very very late night game of LIVE 10-20 NL SH with loose players.

He made a comment while I was thinking which made me narrow his hand range down considerably which is why I made this call preflop.

Since he typically makes these comments with sub-par hands and I have enough history with him to know this.

I would say villian's hand range here is 44-99 and A6-AJ.

I just had a very good feeling about this read after the comment he made while the action was on me to make the call.

and after on the flop I was quite certain my diamond draw was good after his bet, since if he had a diamond draw as well I'm expecting more of a bet like 700-800 from him since he likes to play his draws really strong and if he did have a draw it would be a smaller one to my J.

mmm nobody push here with the range of hands I put villian on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fold or push. Villain is protecting ace vs diamond draw.