Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: “Name The Tables” – PartyPoker.com

[ QUOTE ]
Is every post that Michael makes going to be an endless string of complaints about everything at Party NOT related to the subject he was talknig about?

"Hi...I'd like to ask for some suggestions on party table-names and how we can go about doing this?"

"Michael - Fix your software! Fix the wait-list! Add pot-avg's to the lobby. No wait, don't add pot-avg's to the lobby!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the support Bob, but I expected it. It is no secret that there are problems with the software. I have been playing online poker since the day it came out, so if anyone has issues it would be me.
Obviously I am not the CEO, Chief Technician and Head Developer, so I cant fix everything with the snap of my fingers. What I do is put together things that need fixing or improving, then go through the process to get it implemented. I curretly have a list through 2009.
The good news is they tend to listen to me, so I should be getting some things improved soon.
I will try to put together a contest for the table names real soon. I would like to get it done prior to next week, before my lynching on here, but I dont think that will happen.
By the way, how do I change my display name?