Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 04:50 PM

Default Re: bike receives a note on bike seat

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

buffalo, ny

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe Eurotrash can help here, he would be keenly aware of local ordinances and such in Buffalo.

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly?
Old 10-02-2005, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lets see here....

you left your shlt on his property without asking permission and he wrote a polite note asking you not to do this, and you want to be a jerk back?

you are acting like a total douche. you respond to his politeness by being rude? you are no better than some uncivilized hoodlum from the ghetto. act like a real person. you have no right to leave crap on his lawn.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are no better than the OP. I suggest you kill each other.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your future?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh come on El Diablo!
Old 10-02-2005, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

buffalo, ny

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe Eurotrash can help here, he would be keenly aware of local ordinances and such in Buffalo.

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-02-2005, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
About a month ago I finally got fed up with this family who parked one of their cars out in front of their garage in our apartment complex. There are specific rules which say that you can't park on the street in front of your house, that it can be towed or ticketed and there is red paint up to show that its a fire lane. Basically, its incredibly tacky to put your car there and it blocks traffic and is a pain for the garage across from you to back out of their garage, and nobody else in probably the 100+ apartment complex parks in front of their garage except my neighbor.

Anyways, so I write this note telling them to stop parking there or we will contact the homeowners association and their car will be ticketed or towed unless they start parking in the designated spots. A few days pass and they don't park there at all and me and my mom are happy, then I wake up one morning to find their car parked in front of their garage again, this time with a $200 ticket on it. Oops.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is different. a LAW stating you cannot do that versus someone not wanting a bike sitting on city property because they don't like the way a bike looks in front of their house for 2 hours are not one and the same.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lets see here....

you left your shlt on his property without asking permission and he wrote a polite note asking you not to do this, and you want to be a jerk back?

you are acting like a total douche. you respond to his politeness by being rude? you are no better than some uncivilized hoodlum from the ghetto. act like a real person. you have no right to leave crap on his lawn.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are no better than the OP. I suggest you kill each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb here.... I know you're black, so you probably assume he is racist just cause he said "uncivilized hoodlum from the ghetto". Which doesn't really make much sense to me because he didn't specifically say anything racist. Then again you'll probably just come back with "well you're white so you probably wouldn't understand".
Old 10-02-2005, 10:48 PM

I'll write the dissenting opinion.

The bike was not parked on the homeowner's property. While the homeowner has the right to ask the bike owner to not park his bike on what is, apparently, city property, the bike owner has no obligation to oblige, either morally or legally.

I'd say keep parking there. Why should you have to move it?