Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 08:25 AM

Default More inconsistency

The thread about crocksuckers hypocrisy has been deleted, Mat if you make it a policy of deleting threads you should be consistent and open about it. Why is this one gone, but threads like crocksuckers "lets play a game" flaming post remain? (posted by a guy who believes these conversations are ruining the forum)

Why do you censor the board for him?
Old 09-25-2003, 08:34 AM

Default Re: More inconsistency

you're a good guy, pokerking - and there may or may not be inconsistencies, depending on one's point of view

but let's give it a rest, and start again?

haven't you noticed that since mat bared his stickpin the posts have become civil and useful again? i felt a pleasant atmosphere had swept over the place

how about letting bygones be bygones and only start complaining and flaming if something deserves it in the future?

Old 09-25-2003, 08:34 AM

Oh my god, you went from PokerDean to PokerKing in a few days! What's next his majesty? Oh I know...PokerGod!
Old 09-25-2003, 08:43 AM

Mike, I think there are inconsistencies from any view.

Crocksucker derides spammers as scum, then spams himself, then realizes he can't defend himself, so has the thread deleted. And in actuality, that thread led to a good discussion on slowplaying.

Logical, reasoned attacks against crocksucker get deleted, while his mindless hypocritical flames:

"- unlike the other annoying people on this board, he's not here to spam an affiliate website, so he can't get money from that. (from a guy who felt it appropriate to change his username to his website url, and post it in his sig along with a sales pitch)

so how does he get money? my theory is that he still lives at home borrowing money from his parents to cover his poker debts. anyone have some funnier suggestions to contribute? "

are left up. I was prepared to let bygones be bygones. I was done calling out crocksucker, he said he was defending himself. But instead of letting the post with its full argument fade away, he had it deleted, and Mat falls right in line. It's absurd.

Mat I'm sure crocksucker gave you some line about how its not about poker yada yada, well it is. The discussion of a portal site seems appropriate for the internet gambling section.

Crocksucker you should be ashamed, when you are beaten in your arguments you have your critics silenced rather than try to keep defending yourself.

Mat you should be even more ashamed to not see the obvious hypocrisy in deleting threads for no good reason. And if you do believe you have a good reason, it should apply that you delete many other threads, where your buddy crocksucker was hypocritically flaming away.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:24 PM

Drop it. Crocksucker isn't my buddy, and he's right on the border of being within the rules. However, when I ask him to do something, he complies immediately. If I deleted a thread, it had nothing to do with anybody else, and if you feel other threads should be deleted, pm me. This is the last useless thread I will respond to for sometime. It will remain sticky and closed and will be the answer for anyone wishing to know why posts and threads are deleted until things calm down.
Closed Thread