Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 12:23 PM

Default Dell is SICK sometimes

Ordered a 2001FP at 6am Yesterday, another at noon yesterday, both just arrived, 29 hours on 1 23 hours on the other. Nice! Didn't open them yet had to return to work.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Dell is SICK sometimes

Damn, that's fast. All this talk about the 2001FP's is making me wanna buy one. But i think the coupon expires tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2005, 02:53 PM

you could always put it on their card [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]- no interest for 6 months? (something like that)
Old 09-30-2005, 04:37 PM

Better get on it then!

Now that I have mine all set up and running. I won't be going back to one moniter ever...even if I quit playing poker. I love being able to bring up stuff on the internet and keep it there to check against another site. Like comparing computer parts prices.

Once you have had a good session playing 8 tables of poker (clearing a party bonus by 4 tabling; playing two tourneys on stars; and playing two tables on another party skin to get that bonus started) is a great feeling. Feels like you have had a good day at work.

One hint: when playing 8 tables at once, make sure that each table is the same game. One table of PL Omaha 8; one of NLHE; one of TD low ball; One of razz; one of PL omaha; one table of SNG or shootout; one table of 5 card draw; and another table of whatever...will make you drool like Rainman. I tried it once and did terrible.