Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2003, 08:30 PM

Default Re: I apologize--You know what would really be nice?

go ahead. make sure you include your URL so they can see this criticism is coming from a viable source and not some crackpot.

as an aside, do you ever leave the house, or is spamming internet forums a full time job for you? if you're putting in a fifth of the effort at rgp that you are here, that comes out to about 18 waking hours a day spent consciously attacking people for no reason.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:36 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 09-22-2003, 08:45 PM

no, the difference between you two is that one of you is a consistently winning player with poker knowledge to share. the other is someone who realized that he can't get paid for making people hate him, so his only other choice is to spam a poker board.

by the way, if having everyone on a board hate you doesn't make your reputation horrible, what does? do you actually have to receive death threats from the members, or what?
Old 09-22-2003, 08:53 PM

I agree with Crocksucker. Your reputation is horrible. You would be hard-pressed to find someone with over 100 posts to disagree with me.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:56 PM

No, you DO have a horrible reputation here, and yes you have done something wrong. You have blatently broken the rules time and time again by promoting your pathetic website on the forum. What don't you understand about this being wrong?

And it's obvious you've never been to business school. Insulting potential customers isn't the best way to boost sales.

But not to worry: Mat's aware of your return and it shouldn't be any time at all until your posts are deleted and you're banned. Again.

Why on Earth would anyone want to keep coming back to someplace they are so clearly not wanted?
Old 09-22-2003, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While you may be right saying the shills and some people here wouldnt sign up, you are wrong when you say I have a horrible reputation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love a quote by John Wooden that is really applicable here. "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

You are somewhat unique Josh in that you have both horrible character and a horrible reputation. Your reputation accurately reflects your character.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:16 PM

Default Re: \"morons\" and \"azzholes\" you freely spew out

[ QUOTE ]
" you are wrong when you say I have a horrible reputation. ... I dont see why I would have a bad reputaion. I have done nothing wrong. "

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, then you must be from New York.

- from Terms of Endearment
Old 09-23-2003, 07:14 PM

Default Re: I apologize

[ QUOTE ]
I realize now what I wrote could be seen as self promotion.
I have gained more and more respect for the members of the forum during the last few months I have posted and hope to continue contributing to it in a positive way.
As for you Mr Skalansky, I admire the work you have done and know for a fact that I would never have gotten as fast to where I am now in terms of my poker career if it wasn't for your books. I just thought he was inquiring about my offer buy than realized that he was probably just curious about the affiliate program in general. I will be smarter and more careful about what I post from now.

-Eugene

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop kissing ass you pathetic con artist. If you were really such a "fan" you'd know MAT didn't write the books.

How are people like this ever to be believed? His poker "career" is all thanks to MAT skansky????

PokerDean
Old 09-23-2003, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Affiliate? Getting back the rake?

moon do not have anything to do with eugeneel he has sent me three -mails trying to get me to open up fake accounts at party, i have the proof and the proof that the e-mails he sent came from his ip address in these e-mails he tryed to get me to open up fake accounts at party by registering fake names i have forwarded these e-mails to alerts@partypoker.com and soon eugeneel will not be a player at party just warning ya
Old 09-23-2003, 07:43 PM

eugeneel why was you stooping so low as to cheat at party poker? and when i bust you you have the balls to say i faked the e-mails oh thats right even though the e-mails cam from you ip address i broke into your room and used yer computer