Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2005, 07:12 PM

Default Re: What is my play here?

[ QUOTE ]
You know what, after rereading, I'd probably get pissed if someone hit my kids too.

[/ QUOTE ]

IT pissed me off, but all the guy had to do is say, hey I am really sorry, I should not have been riding my bike in this area. Instead he says "Why dont you watch were your kid is going". I did not start to drop f bombs until this point. But you hit my kid, and then come at me with this [censored], I am going to lose it.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:14 PM

Use your 3-year old son as a bludgeoning tool to beat the bike-rider to death.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No other adult around, and no car. So I was stuck. Wold not have cused, but guys attitude was that it was not his fault. If he says he is sorry, I say fine, and walk away. But he acted like it was a 3 year olds fault. This was a sidewalk in a strip mall. Not a public sidewalk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given this, the only reasonable choice was to drop it.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:10 PM

Call the police, seriously. Hitting your son while riding a bike on the sidewalk is against the law. Big fines come his way.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:17 PM

STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE
Old 09-28-2005, 08:23 PM

#1. don't swear in front of kids

#2. dont' swear in front of your own kids

#3. don't act like a kid
Old 09-28-2005, 08:38 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The dude should have *at least* bought like some more ice cream and apologized profusely.

That whole scene makes me sad.

I'd vote for just breaking the guys bike beyond repair (if possible).

Yugoslav
Old 09-28-2005, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, but if someone runs into a toddler/little kid of mine through carelessness, they get punched very hard with the intention of breaking their nose.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Cursing in front of your kids is awful - stop it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but I'd take Rojoh's cursing over your course of action any day of the week for any kid I care about.

This made me realize I think I want to change my vote for keep bike and call cops. Breaking the bike really is better but it really isn't a good example for children for many reasons.

Yugoslav
Old 09-28-2005, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
#1. don't swear in front of kids

#2. dont' swear in front of your own kids

#3. don't act like a kid

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had kids then I would much rather have them learn how to swear than teach them that it's ok to allow irresponsible, selfish, people to endanger the lives of others.

If someone ran over my dog on a sidewalk he'd regret it.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE STEAL HIS BIKE

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn bike theives.. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]