Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2003, 05:05 AM

Default Re: Disconnects... Deliberate! or otherwise?

Certainly deliberate disconnects happen.

The best thing to do is fire off a polite request to support that they look into it and leave it at that, if they get many complaints about the same player they will notice, if not then they won't.

I have been cut off in positions that look like a cheat on more than one occassion.

My personal way of dealing with this is to offer a refund to the player who I have cost the money.

Lori
Old 09-17-2003, 06:59 AM

AA don't pay any attention to this guy. Look at his past posts. He uses this topic to stir the forum up.

MS Sunshine
Old 09-17-2003, 07:56 AM

Hey Sunshine. What's up buddy. Don't see you at Stars anymore. What happened? Can't you win anymore since they stopped you teamplaying with your wife from the same house.
Old 09-17-2003, 08:27 AM

LOL

I can't win anymore. Just as sharp as usual.

MS Sunshine
Old 09-17-2003, 08:32 AM

In fairness MS, it is now almost 100 consecutive hours since you had even a sniff of a four figure sum in a stars tourney.

I'm aware that you spend most of your time on other sites, and in the ring, but if this hideous strike rate continues, you'll be eating cat soup next week.

Kindly win four figure sums in tourneys every day to prevent these kinds of posts

Lori
Old 09-17-2003, 08:53 AM

"a four figure sum in a stars tourney"

It was a FIVE figure sum. Just barely, but still five.

Loosemoron [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and could you let everyone know the few times my wife and I played in the same game we let everyone know who we were when we "teamed up" on them.

MS Sunshine
Old 09-17-2003, 09:11 AM

Not to mention the fact that she also picked up some of your chips at the table... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My wife and I used to play Euchre on a gamesite almost every week. We hardly ever played together, mostly against each other. The competition was fun and we would yell at each other across the house (we were in separate rooms). There are a few honest people left in the world who just enjoy playing with and against each other. MS, from what I have seen from your play and what I have read here, you are one of those. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2003, 11:57 AM

While I see the BS all ins every so often, I also tend to have them way to often and can symapathize.
My HP laptop freezes up about 3 times a week, and usually its when I am playing poker(of course I am usually playing poker when my computer is on). I can tell you though that 90% of the time it happens I want to throw my computer through a wall as it costs me money. Worst one was a $100 SNG I was 2-1 chip leader heads up. My cpu froze and by the time I got back it was over and I took second [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]