Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Moderation Feedback

So, in my brief tenure as your moderator, I've been taking more moderator actions than I had previously expected. I've been pretty aggressive about locking some bad beat/downswing/pointless stats posts. Now, there is nothing explicitly against these sorts of posts in the 2+2 Publishing rules, but I've been locking them in the interest of forum clarity and to put a halt to the berating of fellow posters. It is my personal opinion that this has been for the best, but this is not my forum. It's our forum. If you guys don't like what I've been doing around here recently, this is your opportunity to speak up. I could very well leave those sorts of threads alone.

Oh, and just for clarity and emphasis. No downswing rant or bad beat post will ever be locked or berated if it's put in the NC Thread, and no stats question, no matter how remedial, will ever be locked or berated if it's put in the Stats Thread. Everyone sometimes has something they need to post in one of these categories, so these threads were created to put them all in the same place to free up space on the front page for strategy posts, which are the lifeblood of this forum.

Lastly, if you feel like I took a moderatorly action inappropriately, send me a PM. Most things I can do can be undone, or I'll at least offer you a good explanation for why I did what I did.

Let me know what you think.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Moderation Feedback

Thanks for locking all those stupid posts. I'm sure I'll make one sooner or later but I'll look around first and know where to place them.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Moderation Feedback

Fold prefl...huh? What? Oh!

nh, you're playing fine. Great new avatar, too.