Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2005, 10:52 PM

Default Re: four-bet the flop with top-n-bottom two?

[ QUOTE ]
I am indeed Jason. As I recall your part of that 'collective profit' was getting felted repeatedly until throwing in the towel. I certainly didn't win the $2k from the two of you only, but at least half of it was from Vanessa.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup, i got felted repeatedly. funny because i didn't bring more then 2k! (was a stupid mistake, my first time there, thought it was 5/5 500 buyin)

anyway, i just realized i've been such a dick o nthis thread, and i normally / never dont do this. out of character for me.

sorry.

you were very nice at the table, as well, i shouldn't treat people like that.

I made a horrendous call vs you because I had just come from a table where i witnessed weak top pair go at it vs weak top pair repeatedly (and worse), obviously had i known your play I could've backed down.

[ QUOTE ]
Please, stop by again, I love 'getting lucky'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would too, except instead of walking out w/ 2k profit I would walk out w/ 6k.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:58 PM

You (and Vanessa) were both very nice as well. Let's drop the potential pissing contest where it is.

And you really should come back, the action is great there pretty much every night.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:07 PM

Oh man; in a year I'll fly down to Vegas or wherever you guys are and get in on this cool forum drama.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You (and Vanessa) were both very nice as well. Let's drop the potential pissing contest where it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree, sorry to let it go on as long as it did. as said, out of character for me..

[ QUOTE ]

And you really should come back, the action is great there pretty much every night.

[/ QUOTE ]

i will, problem is school started. and weekends ive been going out rather then going into nyc. but i'll be thurr.

BTW, I think i was in a real trashy mood considering not bringing enough money / the games were so good / etc, so it's good people still thought i was nice. i dunno, i didn't feel very sociable.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:01 AM

make your flop raise to 800-900.
Old 09-20-2005, 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agree, sorry to let it go on as long as it did. as said, out of character for me..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i will, problem is school started. and weekends ive been going out rather then going into nyc. but i'll be thurr.

BTW, I think i was in a real trashy mood considering not bringing enough money / the games were so good / etc, so it's good people still thought i was nice. i dunno, i didn't feel very sociable.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is BS. We're on a freaking internet message board. Amazing pissing matches are what we thrive on. Seriously. Get back to work.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this guy named jason was the worst player we've ever seen and "pwned" me in a hand where he turned the second nuts to my flopped nuts and he bet so little that i thought the second nuts was worth too much so i had to value raise then i donk called his 3 bet all in...

anyway we couldn't stop talking about how bad he was at poker - glad it isn't you =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait. Who flopped the nuts? You or this horrible player Jason?
Old 09-20-2005, 10:47 AM

i flopped the nuts and he turned the new nuts turning my once nuts into now poor little second nuts.

p.s. diablo you suck
Old 09-20-2005, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i flopped the nuts and he turned the second nuts turning my once nuts into now poor little second nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, got it. So you chopped?