Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Annie Duke\'s dress on Celebrity Poker

Bwahahaha, paris hilton glows with beauty, heheh, good one. She lookes like one of those creepy china-dolls with the facial features just off enough to be vaguely unsettling and the glassy eyes that follow you around the room.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:50 PM

Good lord, it looks like Dolph Lungren F'd WC Fields.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) Paris Hilton IS overrated, she is NOT ugly. Buy glasses. Bad Picture though. She can gnaw on my cheeseburger anytime.

2) Im guessing Annie Duke is 40. For 40, shes attractive. Not hot, but attractive. I think she may be more attractive to some just because she plays poker. But to suggest shes ugly is crazy, although I dont think she looks after herself all the time judging by some pics.

3) Anna Kournikova is UNREAL FINE and some people are nuts.

4) Evy Ng is the finest female poker player and it aint close.

5) Clonie probably used to be very hot. Shes still very attractive for what I perceive to be her age.

6) Ng, Tilly when she hasnt eaten at Golden Corral for a while, and the Ness girl (if you consider her a player) are all hot.

7) Paris Hilton is NOT finer than Anna K or Alyssa M.

8) If you wouldnt tag Pam A youre gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you snowman! everything else up until now was conjecture, but THIS EIGHT POINT LIST IS THE FACTS, JACK! Nobody even brought up Pam Anderson before Big Snowy did, you queers!!!

I never said Hilton was vily ugly or anything, but she's certainly not someone that would jump out at me. I feel as if I can walk around Santa Monica for a day and see tons of better looking women (and ones with a hint of curves and an actual feminine figure).

I mean, yeah, if the ideal situation presented itself, I'm sure I'd probably "tag" anyone mentioned in this thread (well, maybe not Brendan Fraser. But definitely Robocop.) hell, I think most 20-something guys would "tag" rosie o' donnell provided they wouldn't have to live it down in any manner. there's a big difference, however, between who I might bring home at last call given the chance, and people that are apparently worthy of being plastered on every publication known to man.

Same goes with Pam Anderson - she's certainly not an ideal woman to me. her makeup is so extensive that she's basically a transformer. I can't believe that she's somehow become like the "american standard of beauty" or whatever. sure I'd "tag" her, but only because I'm really interested in sharing fluids with such exceptional humans like Kid Rock and Tommy Lee, and so I can be at least HALF as hetero as you snow! chug, chug, chug!!!
Old 09-13-2005, 07:28 PM

Jen Harman looking pretty good.

Old 09-13-2005, 08:49 PM

Swax, Im just glad you can recognize the knowledge, baby. Anyhting else I can set you straight on? Like, what time Im bringing your mom home tonite?
Old 09-13-2005, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hell, I think most 20-something guys would "tag" rosie o' donnell provided they wouldn't have to live it down in any manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate. You mean as a "just because I could" kind of thing, or do you think there are guys that actually dig her?
Old 09-13-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Swax, Im just glad you can recognize the knowledge, baby. Anyhting else I can set you straight on? Like, what time Im bringing your mom home tonite?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah no problem - you pick her up from her bingo game at eight, then you pick up her dry cleaning, and finally clean the bathrooms and you can go home early! keep it up and I see a promotion to butler in your future!
Old 09-13-2005, 10:38 PM

Yeah, that's one of her better days. She seems to go from fairly good to fairly bad to fairly average a lot without staying in one place for too long.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hell, I think most 20-something guys would "tag" rosie o' donnell provided they wouldn't have to live it down in any manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate. You mean as a "just because I could" kind of thing, or do you think there are guys that actually dig her?

[/ QUOTE ]

neither. I think that the majority of guys just really have mega low standards, and the only thing that stops them from taking any opportunity is catching crap from their friends and stuff like that.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:14 AM

I can't help it, but Jennifer always reminds me of Goldie Hawn and that's pretty cool actually.