Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Someone stole my lunch!!!!

lol...same b.s. used to go on at the dump i worked at. i'd leave a note in my bag saying, "have fun tasting my ball sweat."
Old 09-13-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what was in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leftover pasta with shrimps, a peach and my SNICKERS BAR!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have stole it too.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you think about it, they probably needed it more than you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

So this makes it alright? More likely that they are just a douche bag. He's at work so I would assume it was stolen by someone else who also works there, hence they have plenty of means to buy or make there own lunch, which leads me to believe who ever did it is just a poor excuse for a human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't say they weren't a douche bag, or that it was all right. But unless mslif wants to go wild through the building, kicking lunch-thief ass all over the place, it really doesn't do much good to get riled up about it. I'm just saying, hey, maybe someone was really hungry.

Like I said, this has happened to me before, and I had the same reaction, actually; anger, followed quickly by utter confusion. (Who the hell would steal my lunch?)

I had boots stolen from me once. Who would steal boots? Year-old, I've-worn-these-200-times boots. Damn things were Dingos, too, cost me $120.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:17 PM

Bring in a spectacular lunch, something really good.

Brag about your lunch in a common area, with people around.

Poop in a zip-lock and put it in the bag. Make sure it's sealed completely and wait for the smell.

Track down the smell and voila! your lunch bandit is caught red-handed.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:17 PM

F
Old 09-13-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Next time you pack a lunch leave a note in it saying "I know who you are." That should freak them out enough to never take your lunch again.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is actually a very good idea [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you write the note alittle crazy but not over the top, on maybe a torn piece of paper or something in red.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:18 PM

I'd be more pissed about the working for 4 more hours part. Someone stole my sunglasses right off my desk once. That sucked.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So this makes it alright? More likely that they are just a douche bag. He's at work so I would assume it was stolen by someone else who also works there, hence they have plenty of means to buy or make there own lunch, which leads me to believe who ever did it is just a poor excuse for a human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't say they weren't a douche bag, or that it was all right. But unless mslif wants to go wild through the building, kicking lunch-thief ass all over the place, it really doesn't do much good to get riled up about it. I'm just saying, hey, maybe someone was really hungry.

Like I said, this has happened to me before, and I had the same reaction, actually; anger, followed quickly by utter confusion. (Who the hell would steal my lunch?)

I had boots stolen from me once. Who would steal boots? Year-old, I've-worn-these-200-times boots. Damn things were Dingos, too, cost me $120.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand your point, but I would have shared my lunch with that person if he or she had just asked. No need to steal.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bring in a spectacular lunch, something really good.

Brag about your lunch in a common area, with people around.

Poop in a zip-lock and put it in the bag. Make sure it's sealed completely and wait for the smell.

Track down the smell and voila! your lunch bandit is caught red-handed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand your point, but I would have shared my lunch with that person if he or she had just asked. No need to steal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not defending anyone. I just don't think you should be upset. Not because they don't deserve people hating on them - they do. But because it's a non-constructive and unpleasant way to spend your time.

I'll shut up now.