Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Questions regarding pf aggression from CO (6-max)

I've switched over recently from playing sng's and so I'm still getting my feet wet at ring NL. I just finished my first 10k hands at 6-max 25NL. I was looking over my stats and I noticed that both my pfr and raise first in %'s are a few percent lower from the CO than from the other positions.

Is this typical or should I be looking for opportunities to up my aggression from the CO? I can see these maybe being lower because you will have fewer chances to open with two people acting before you and you will open with more hands and be a little more aggressive from the button.

At a typical 25NL or 50NL 6-max what range of hands do you reraise with from the CO? What do you reraise a TAG with? What do you reraise a LAG with? What do you open with?

I realize that 10k is not a huge sample size, but I feel a little lost and seem to be getting myself into more marginal situations from the CO. Trying to set the table for postflop play is so much different than just open-pushing QTs on the bubble. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]