Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 07:00 PM

Default Is there a...

Comprehensive list of PT statistics from "good" players. These get asked all the time, mostly one stat a time and stuff so I was wondering if there's some big post everyone here refers to as what things should look like in the tracker section.

And I know these depend on style and such but there certainly are guidelines to follow. I'd really be interested in seeing general (and positional) statistics from good 6-max players and also some who crush 1/2, 2/4 (and similar structure) games.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Is there a...

[ QUOTE ]
I'd really be interested in seeing general (and positional) statistics from good 6-max players and also some who crush 1/2, 2/4 (and similar structure) games.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with this is that most people move up from these limits immediately after getting 500 (usually less) BB for the next level. I know some people on the forum have said they stayed at .5/1 and 1/2 6max for 50k + hands, but I think thats pretty looney and not normal. The databases at 10/20 and 5/10 make a little more sense because people are intent to grind it out for real-world like wages. Sorry if this was a downer of a response [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2005, 06:39 AM

Nooo. I'd be interested in higher level statistics as well, things like VP$IP probably don't change THAT much between levels. I've been running hella good since I moved to EB but I've been playing better than ever compared to my play at stars also. Anyway I was wondering for some pos stats etc to compare to once I reach enough hands.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:38 AM

something likethis?