Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 07:40 AM

Default Island Poker Tour - crooks

I am pretty sure that Island Poker Tour, AKA Recreational Poker Ltd.,(Al Bella, his son Al jr (I think), and Swanhild maybe his wife, certainly his secretary), are crooks. I sell a tournament software product called "The Clock", due to some unusual circumstances I made a big mistake by giving them a working copy based on their promise of '$500 check is in the mail'. It never arrived, they didn't return any calls or answer emails, and now all of the phone numbers I have for them are out of service. Al(fred) Bella is the owner, you can see pictures of him, and of my clock!!! ( http://www.pokerhost.com/picture-gallery4.htm ), running at the Nassau event. That one looks like it may have been a success, but his web site is no longer being updated, and he does not reply to emails from customers enquiring about future events.

I'd avoid them until I can confirm anything positive about them. If anyone knows how to reach them, I'd love to have a chat with them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], thank you

Paul
Old 09-07-2005, 08:56 AM

Default Re: Island Poker Tour - crooks

Hi:greatbrit
I would like to chat with you , could you please email me thanks. Bo
my email is Bo_knows_poker@yahoo.com
Old 09-09-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Island Poker Tour - crooks

just to let you know, I emailed you a couple of days ago. If you didn't get it, you could try just writing to me here on 2+2.

Paul