Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 05:53 PM

Default WHERE\'S THE NOOSE?

I'm trying to offer a free ride to Yugo so that he can get to the *STTF-HUC* cheaply (and in style)..This is what I get [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Well at 8am or whatever we'll hit regular rush hour traffic (of people just goin' to work around OC) or whatever. I'd *guess* midday on Friday would be the best time to drive. Leaving form Vegas on Monday, 7am or whatever is god awful early but, meh, I can just doze off, take a nap when I get back or something.

Well, [censored]. It'll take me like 30 minutes to get to your house I'd imagine. I'm not sure I can get up before 6am....I will already feel dead waking up at that hour anyway. When do you wanna leave on Friday? 6am?!?! 5am?!?!?! I mean, wtf....I go to sleep at 5am sometimes, .

Yeah....actually I'm pretty excited to drive *with* somebody so yeah....apparently I also enjoy complaining profusely, huh?

So yeah....I guess if we don't leave at whatever time the SFB wants to leave on Friday or I'll never hear the end of it, , so we can leave when you want to.

When is that? 7am? or 6am now???

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-30-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Re: WHERE\'S THE NOOSE?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to offer a free ride to Yugo so that he can get to the *STTF-HUC* cheaply (and in style)..This is what I get [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Well at 8am or whatever we'll hit regular rush hour traffic (of people just goin' to work around OC) or whatever. I'd *guess* midday on Friday would be the best time to drive. Leaving form Vegas on Monday, 7am or whatever is god awful early but, meh, I can just doze off, take a nap when I get back or something.

Well, [censored]. It'll take me like 30 minutes to get to your house I'd imagine. I'm not sure I can get up before 6am....I will already feel dead waking up at that hour anyway. When do you wanna leave on Friday? 6am?!?! 5am?!?!?! I mean, wtf....I go to sleep at 5am sometimes, .

Yeah....actually I'm pretty excited to drive *with* somebody so yeah....apparently I also enjoy complaining profusely, huh?

So yeah....I guess if we don't leave at whatever time the SFB wants to leave on Friday or I'll never hear the end of it, , so we can leave when you want to.

When is that? 7am? or 6am now???

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I'm not the one calling you at work every five minutes asking, 'are you packed yet? oh, can we leave earlier??'

Yugoslav
Old 08-30-2005, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey! I'm not the one calling you at work every five minutes asking, 'are you packed yet? oh, can we leave earlier??'

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we there yet???

ARE WE THERE YET???????
Old 08-30-2005, 07:27 PM

We'll get there when we GET THERE!
Old 08-30-2005, 08:24 PM

Yugo,
Bring a very large and full canteen in case Skip ditches you at Zzyzx Road. And a big hat.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yugo,
Bring a very large and full canteen in case Skip ditches you at Zzyzx Road. And a big hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep saying, the "dump" will happen at Bun Boy in Baker.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:03 PM

Drop him at the Mad Greek Cafe. I love that place.

citanul
Old 08-30-2005, 10:20 PM

so, split the difference, skip gets up an hour early, Yugo just stays up for it and you leave at 4am.

Steve
Old 08-30-2005, 10:20 PM

Default Re: WHERE\'S THE NOOSE? ** NOT GOOD NEWS

5 respondent posts....3 suggest "dumping" Yugo enroute [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
"OMFG" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2005, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so, split the difference, skip gets up an hour early, Yugo just stays up for it and you leave at 4am.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

This idea has merit, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Also, if I do get 'dropped' it should be at the Mad Greek Cafe.

However...I think we're leaving at 7am and I don't think Skipperbob will drop me anywhere (I know where he lives and have plenty of money for explosives).

Yugoslav