Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 01:03 AM

Default Prima Cashout Difficulties

Hi, I need some help here...I recently made a much larger than normal cashout from a prima skin, and they sent me an email requesting that I either scan or fax them some photo id as well as a utility bill.

I went to my local Kinkos and faxed them my college id as well as my utility bill with my address on it.

They sent me an email about one hour later confirming they received this, but they claimed my college id was very dark and they needed me to fax or scan them either my license or passport.

I recently lost my license and haven't yet obtained a new one, although I still have one from two years ago with a different address on it and it clearly indicates it expired in 2003.

One of my relatives has my passport (thats a whole other story), anyways I can get it but it will take some doing and time.

I know I could just call them and ask them all this, but its a big sum of money for me (over 3k) and I'm scared with the lack of protection we have with online poker being overseas and all that that they may decide I'm a shady character if all I have is an expired license with a different home address on it.....

Am I being a worrywart or would you recommend I make the effort to get my passport just to be on the safe side?

Thanks,

David
Old 08-30-2005, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Prima Cashout Difficulties

this is not the forum to ask this stuff
Old 08-30-2005, 02:37 AM

Sorry, mod is welcome to delete or move then.

Thanks,

David
Old 08-30-2005, 05:41 AM

Get a better scan of the college ID?