Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2005, 11:01 PM

Default Re: sincere offer

[ QUOTE ]
RU serious?
At 10/20 short, $60/hr two tabling is about 2 bb/100. You are making 2.2 bb/100 at 3/6, you will get eaten alive at 10/20 and lose this guys stake many times over before you would make $60/hr there.

[/ QUOTE ]

All those things may very well be true(although I don't believe they are). Anyways, I have very valid reasons for choosing the $60 an hour mark. In order for any staking deal to be worthwhile it must be one that allows me to make at least the same amount that I am making now. I estimated my hourly rate and have determined that I make less than $60 an hour multitabling 3/6. However my estimate wasn't a a whole lot less. The reason I choose $60 is because it gives me a little bit of room to come down should negotiations with the OP commence.

I'm very confident in my hourly rate estimate(I have played way more than 55000 hands of short handed 3/6). The deal that I have proposed insures my current earning rate does not suffer. Once an hourly rate is agreed upon the OP and myself can then negotiate how the profits will be divided up(50/50 is just a starting point). Please remember that from my prespective the profits in this deal is the money earned over and above what I earn on my own.

When all is said and done, if the OP and I finally came up with a deal it would be one that would allow me to make just a little bit more than I am making now. To me this does not seem unreasonable.

The reason I decided to make public my proposal is I wanted to back up a point made by another poster. That is it can often be very difficult for a staker and a stakee to come up with a deal both find reasonable. I was hoping the OP was serious about staking people and would engage some public negotiations. It would make for an interesting thread and perhaps an interesting poker experience.

Pinlifter