Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 05:10 AM

Default Re: Cocaine and flying on a plane (trace amount of cocaine)????

Haven't read the other posts, but my friend was harshly interrogated and xrayed at the airport in Panama a la "Midnight Express" after a coke binge in Colombia. He wasn't carrying anything, just had it on his clothes and in his system. Scary stuff.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't read the other posts, but my friend was harshly interrogated and xrayed at the airport in Panama a la "Midnight Express" after a coke binge in Colombia. He wasn't carrying anything, just had it on his clothes and in his system. Scary stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is Colombia. I think a small amount of the world's cocaine comes from there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (though I know other countries are gradually catching up). If I was flying to columbia right now, I would be dousing myself in lysol to get rid of any trace of cocaine. And this would be after 100 showers and having every bit of snot sucked out of my nose with a hose [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] .
Old 08-18-2005, 08:27 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's hard to say what i mean, like the appeal of people caring becomes part of the cycle. maybe i am completely off, do you know what i mean though ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your support. I know you mean it. And if I was in NY I am sure we would be friends.

To tell you the truth, I don't know what you mean in the part I put in quotes above.

[/ QUOTE ]

your post offering $$ for people to guess who you is an example of what i mean.

i just think sometimes people with self destructive problems also enjoy the attention they get from having that problem because they like knowing people care. it doesn't make the problem any less serious, or make you any less serious about quitting, it's just another part of the whole cycle. people like to feel important and know people care. especially people with problems.

i am not saying this is necessarily you, just explaining what i meant.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:01 AM

I don't care any more.

I am seriously considering telling OP that he should seriously consider OD'ing himself.