Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2005, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Wanted: 5/10ers who want to reevaluate their game

Ive thought this would be a cool idea for those of us banished to the lwoer limits. any takers at 1/2 or 2/4? it would be nice to have some of the higher guys give us feedback too.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:51 AM

Replied to a couple people and we agreed small is best. So I'll let this ride for a bit and figure out how to pick another 2 or so. I actually didnt expect so many replies so I'm kinda embarassed about the position im in. Anyway, I'll pick a couple at random and post what I end up with so everyone else can organize other groups.
Old 08-15-2005, 05:31 AM

I d love to do this as I really strive very hard at the moment to improve my game. I got 3 months holidays from university so I have a shitload of time but I just moved up to 5/10 and therefore you probably dont wanna pick me.
I started playing just 3 months ago, now I finally have a 450 BB roll for 5/10 and can start hitting on these guys [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I guess you want players with way more experience, but if you want a very ambitious player who can devote a lot of time into this, count me in [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2005, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I d love to do this as I really strive very hard at the moment to improve my game. I got 3 months holidays from university so I have a shitload of time but I just moved up to 5/10 and therefore you probably dont wanna pick me.
I started playing just 3 months ago, now I finally have a 450 BB roll for 5/10 and can start hitting on these guys
I guess you want players with way more experience, but if you want a very ambitious player who can devote a lot of time into this, count me in

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have made exactly the same post I think [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Anyway, I like this idea too.