Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2005, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Some sexual content

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do not think so as animals have sex in order to procreate and not for pleasure (except for dolphins I think, but can you imaging a dolphins giving a BJ, they are not "designed for it").

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the opposite of correct. ALL animals except for humans have sex only for pleasure. They're driven by the instinctual desire to [censored] something. Only humans are capable of rationalizing sex as purposeful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if this is true. Animals do it because, like you said, they are "driven by the instinctual desire" this doesn't mean they do it for pleasure. Humans go out of their way to avoid reproduction and have sex specifically for the pleasure aspect. This is how I see it anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do not think so as animals have sex in order to procreate and not for pleasure (except for dolphins I think, but can you imaging a dolphins giving a BJ, they are not "designed for it").

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the opposite of correct. ALL animals except for humans have sex only for pleasure. They're driven by the instinctual desire to [censored] something. Only humans are capable of rationalizing sex as purposeful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if this is true. Animals do it because, like you said, they are "driven by the instinctual desire" this doesn't mean they do it for pleasure. Humans go out of their way to avoid reproduction and have sex specifically for the pleasure aspect. This is how I see it anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I suppose you could make the argument that "God" programmed the instinctual desire into animals in order to make procreation possible, but do you actually think a cocker spaniel has any interest in preserving its lineage?
Old 08-13-2005, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'frottage'? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

who the fvck invents that word... jeez.

Many
Old 08-13-2005, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually french
Old 08-13-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I suppose you could make the argument that "God" programmed the instinctual desire into animals in order to make procreation possible, but do you actually think a cocker spaniel has any interest in preserving its lineage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm you're right, I'm not really sure. While I don't think that animals pair up and think "it's that babymaking time again" I don't really think they do it because they particularly enjoy it. Otherwise why wouldn't they just be getting it on all the time? What else do they have going on?

I guess this is the only real way to find out [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] See if they keep calling back for more lovin'
Old 08-13-2005, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually french

[/ QUOTE ]

WEE WEE! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] (I'm expanding my horizons into international culture) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually french

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, it comes from the art of taking a 'rubbing' with paper and charcoal from, say, a gravestone or something. That gives it perspective for me.

As for the other stuff I encountered.... I feel dirty... must bathe now..... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2005, 01:07 AM

discussion over
Old 08-14-2005, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

discussion over

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one satisfied looking monkey.

I envy that monkey. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2005, 06:35 AM