Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Every Heterosexual Male\'s Fantasy

[ QUOTE ]

See this is what I don't get. Everyone that is down on this is very vague. If anything, I think their age is a positive. I think it's pretty normal for a younger chick to want to expirament. It's not like the middle-aged married couple where the wife gets the seven-year itch and tells hubby she wants to start swinging. I also think the best friend rather than a stranger is a positive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd also like to add that everybody is extrapolating from their own experience and assuming that doing this would be bad for the relationship. In many contexts, that would be right. I've talked about this a fair amount with my girlfriend, and I think we're both pretty agreed that it wouldn't be a great idea for us. However, I think people should consider that (especially since the girlfriend brought it up) it's really important to the girlfriend to do this. It's entirely possible that she's not going to be happy in a relationship where there isn't room for some kinky [censored], and as such not having a threesome would be the bigger problem. In this case, if she's pretty gung-ho about it, the biggest variable becomes how the OP feels about it.

I'll admit that this scenario is less likely, so the advice given here is generalizing the right way, but I just wanted to point out that there's no set answer. So much depends on whether or not your girlfriend is a jealous type, is sexually adventurous, etc. It seems like you're already thinking about this relatively carefully, which suggests to me that you're likely to make a decision that you can be happy with regardless.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've never been in a 3 way. I've turned down the chance to be in 2 of them. There are tons of relationship questions you need to ponder before you go through with something like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still with either of the girls you turned down?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. and of course as you are implying, if I could go back, I would do it. But I still think I made the best decision at the time.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've never been in a 3 way. I've turned down the chance to be in 2 of them. There are tons of relationship questions you need to ponder before you go through with something like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. and of course as you are implying, if I could go back, I would do it. But I still think I made the best decision at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why poker players suck at life. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2005, 01:43 PM

If you and your girlfriend are serious about each other: DONT DO IT. it would take me waaaay to long to explain why I don't think the threesome is a good idea. This of course is based only what you say in your post. I, obviously, don't know either of you.

My suggestion is to not give into the the macho bulls$%t of "gee my friends will think I'm an idiot if i don't take advantage of this".

If you don't particularly care if hurts your relationships or not ie; ruins the relationship, then give it a shot.

If you really care for her then don't do it.

I had a threesome with a couple of gals neither of whom were my girlfriend. Personally, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I like one on one much better.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why poker players suck at life. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nice
Old 08-09-2005, 02:20 PM

If you have concerns about things going wrong I would tend to think they would, but I think a lot of people are pushing you in that direction out of conjecture. I've had a number of experiences. One was at the onset of a relationship. It lasted like 2-3 months, our relationship went for 4.5 years and only ended because it became clear that our directions were forking. We never had another opportunity like that fall into our laps, but I'm sure we would have done it again if it did.

I've also done it with another girl with whom I spent several years, everything was fine there too, and again we would have taken the opportunity if it arose. Another major girlfriend was interested but the situation never came up.

I don't think it's at all certain that it's a relationship damager, but I've never been in a situation (premeditated or not) where my GF or I ever really worried about it. Perhaps things need to be like that in order for it to work. "Best friends" might complicate things too. The times it happened spontaneously for me we were all drinking at a party and left together. The "lasting threesome" I mentioned before was a similarly random event that was comfortable enough after it was over to keep going. The other one was quite comfortable afterward but probably won't happen again, it was just sort of an "I was drinking and that was fun, but it was also in the past" sort of thing.

It sounds like you've got a yellow light right now. If it's legit with your GF and you put yourself in the right situations, a green could very well come up. Maybe you should wait.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:22 PM

The thing is my girlfriend is a little kinky, and I think that she would really enjoy doing something like this. She's already told me she's "made out" with her best friend which could mean a lot of things, both tame and not so tame. Basically, my conclusion is that I'm going to play it by ear and find out what she wants to do. This is not something I need to do by any means. I really like my girlfriend tremendously, and if I thought for a second, that this would [censored] things up, I wouldn't do it. At the same time, it could be such a tremendously awesome experience if it does end up working out. Oh, and if it has any bearing, her best friend is extremely free-spirited sexually. Basically, I think it will happen, and there won't be any ramifications emotionally, but I am very worried about doing this the right way. I know ya'll probably won't believe me, but these girls are both former cheerleaders and [censored] hot as [censored]. I'm not chopped liver, but this kind of situation could get intimidating pretty quickly I think.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:29 PM

She's slowplaying you, man. It's a trap. When she gets you all in, you'll lose your bankroll.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She's slowplaying you, man. It's a trap. When she gets you all in, you'll lose your bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop posting now.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but this kind of situation could get intimidating pretty quickly I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
XTC?