Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2005, 10:14 AM

Default UB hand history question

I was wondering if there was any easy way to get hand histories from Ultimate Bet? Has anyone email them to request all their hand histories? There isn't an auto request w/ PT right?

Here is there FAQ description of getting hand histories:

"When you are at a table, you can see the previous hand history by clicking on 'get hand history' that is found in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

If you want information on multiple hands, or for a game that you previously played, you can contact memberservices@ultimatebet.com and request the history be emailed to you. It is very helpful if you have the exact hand number(s). If you do not have these, try to provide as much information as possible including your player name, the name of the table, the approximate time/date you were playing and the names of other players at the table."

Thanks for the help.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Re: UB hand history question

There is an external program you need to download call "Ultimate History". there is a sticky about it in the poker tracker forum. The program will grab histories as they happen while you have the hand history window open.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:26 AM

I really didn't like that program, it sucked 3 tabling. It brought each hand history window to the fore when you want to click elsewhere etc... Does that happen to everyone else too, or is that a 98SE thing?

You can mail UB and request your hands for that day only, if that helps...
Old 08-08-2005, 10:31 AM

Yeah the history windows gain focus for me too. I usually just resize the windows as small as they can get and stick them in a corner of the desktop i'm not using or let them pop up over a corner of the UB I don't need any info from.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:28 PM

Yes, UB will send you backdated Hand Histories if you ask. I asked for about 2 weeks worth of hand histories before I found UltimateHistory. They sent them to me, but were a bit mad that I asked for that much data at once.

You will get excel files, there are instructions on how to convert these on the Pokertracker site.