Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Re: [censored] you cocky fuckups

[ QUOTE ]
I just dont like how these people treat the new/inexperienced players. I used to be the same way, I used to treat people like [censored] when I thought I was superior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, nobody here is payed to help others, they're doing it for free in their spare time to improve their own game. And yes the people that really know what they're doing sometimes come off as condescending I think it's something you more or less have to accept if they give good advice.

[ QUOTE ]

Soon, I found out how [censored] stupid i was, and now Im showing these people how [censored] up they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but I don't see how you're "showing" people anything except how not to react.

[ QUOTE ]

Simple as that, im not saying I havent done the same thing, however, I am saying that you people are fuckups.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see this either. Why not just continue to engage in the good discussions and ignore idiots? This trolling certainly isn't helping anthing.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just dont like how these people treat the new/inexperienced players. I used to be the same way, I used to treat people like [censored] when I thought I was superior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, nobody here is payed to help others, they're doing it for free in their spare time to improve their own game. And yes the people that really know what they're doing sometimes come off as condescending I think it's something you more or less have to accept if they give good advice.

[ QUOTE ]

Soon, I found out how [censored] stupid i was, and now Im showing these people how [censored] up they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but I don't see how you're "showing" people anything except how not to react.

[ QUOTE ]

Simple as that, im not saying I havent done the same thing, however, I am saying that you people are fuckups.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see this either. Why not just continue to engage in the good discussions and ignore idiots? This trolling certainly isn't helping anthing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think I am helping, simply because I show the new people that you "self-proclaimed established posters" arent [censored].

Nobody here is paid to help others? Excuse me for saying this but.... that would be an atrocity. You fuckers act like your advice is worth money but it isnt even the optimal advice.

So, now, the new bottom line is this: take what these people say with a grain of salt. The main concerin is each individual's ego, thats it.

[censored] YOU! You know who you are.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:04 PM

Dude. You posted terrible advice to someone that was so roundabout in its logic that you recommended doing opposite things. Your post was so awful you deleted it. I am not a dick, I just thought you were being a troll as we get them occasionally. I am always posting to try and help other players and myself. If you cant deal with having BS called on [censored] strategy then you need to grow up.

And for the record, I havent been sitting at the 50s so I dont know what youre talking about.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:06 PM

why are you people even responding to him, theres no way this thread should be 40 replies long
Old 08-03-2005, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I do think I am helping, simply because I show the new people that you "self-proclaimed established posters" arent [censored].

Nobody here is paid to help others? Excuse me for saying this but.... that would be an atrocity. You fuckers act like your advice is worth money but it isnt even the optimal advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is covered in the FAQ. Well, I don't know what you expected from a Small stakes forum, but ofcourse no one is playing perfect here or giving advice worth money. If we were we would be playing higher stakes or writing books. This forum is about helping your peers as best you can and improving on your own game in the same time. But this being an internet forum where you're not talking face-to-face idiots can't be avoided and since no one can be held responsible for their action people will say [censored]. It's up to yourself to sort through the bullshit and find the cake.

[ QUOTE ]

So, now, the new bottom line is this: take what these people say with a grain of salt. The main concerin is each individual's ego, thats it.

[censored] YOU! You know who you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

As i wrote - it's covered in the FAQ (and should be common sense) that you should just take anything written on this forum for given.

But now that you've made your point what are you going to do? Start posting strategy advice ?
Old 08-03-2005, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why are you people even responding to him, theres no way this thread should be 40 replies long

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they are responding to me, thats the reason I posted in the first place. This forum isnt about learning poker, this forum is about acting pimp [censored] (for most of you that is).

Btw, [censored] you riverfenix, yes you are playing the 50 nl 6max dont even try to lie. Also, Yes, you do play like the pussy I have carried on about.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:41 PM

This is probably the best thread SSNL has seen yet.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is probably the best thread SSNL has seen yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, In this thread I didnt give these cockfaced fuckups a chance to give shitfaced advice, then act like it was worth cash.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:08 PM

two words... pro - zac
Old 08-03-2005, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
two words... pro - zac

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so you used the word prozac. Should I be on it, you certainly dont know. You simply used the word to make yourself seem "cool".

Thank you for proving my point yet again, you [censored] fuckface (btw, if you wanna send me prozac for free i would gladly snort it).
Closed Thread