Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2005, 10:15 AM

Default Stars Sat Hand, Top Two 3 flush board & 3 straight board.

I have been trying to play these 3R to the 215 s much as poaaible the are pretty profitable to build your Bankroll up with trny dollars.

Set for the Hand , its still rather early so I am of course need to accumulate around 120+-150+ to be a shue.

Villan , has played sorta strange the whole game , From brilliant to Super Fishy.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (9 handed) converter

Hero (t8125)
UTG (t11150)
UTG+1 (t23625)
MP1 (t13445)
MP2 (t8605)
MP3 (t34958)
CO (t15575)
Button (t12718)
SB (t7960)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, Button calls t200, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (t700) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets t7735 (All-In)[/color
Old 08-03-2005, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Stars Sat Hand, Top Two 3 flush board & 3 straight board.

I push here. He is holding one high heart. Most likely Ah Crap. Possibly 4,5,or 6 kicker for a small pair with heart draw. If he really has the straight or the flush on the flop, why would he overbet the pot so badly. Clearly trying to take the pot right there. Unfortunately for him, you flopped topped two.

Also, the fact that he has played tricky to fishy, really lends me to believe that he is stealing here.

Push, hope a heart does not hit, and then scoop. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2005, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Stars Sat Hand, Top Two 3 flush board & 3 straight board.

His actions Like I said where Brilliant to Extra Fishy, So he could have a made flush here a draw.

But I cant really see being way out ahead on this hand , and there is still the Co to act behind me...

I of course went to my time bank here....
Old 08-03-2005, 04:46 PM

Default Bump with results

With Co still to act Hero Took about 30 seconds to fold. I figured that villian had

1. A made Flush or STR8 with flush draw about 10% of the time

2. A big Heart about 25% of the time

3. A Big Heart and A Pair 25%

4. A Heart And oesd 30% of the time

5. Hopeless bluff of Course about 10% of the time.

Villain was not really the bluffing type, more of the calling station type. So with that I put him on some type of hand that I was not a huge favorite to like A7 with a heart , or somthing near that.

I did go on to place , but this hand buged me. I also folded AA to a UTG(12BB stack) mini raise with 4 till the win and 12BB. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]