Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which do you choose?
Use the money to wipe. 39 36.45%
Use the booty call list. 13 12.15%
Neither (explain). 55 51.40%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2005, 01:09 AM

Default Re: guys, what do you do in this situation?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alobar,

Thank you for the advice. I am trying to use my dick more.

[/ QUOTE ]

np

btw, im drunk and crabby

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude your post was good. No need to delete it. the truth should hurt sometimes.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:13 AM

this brings to mind something i find more interesting in that whenever im with a girl buying something somewhere, i hand the cashier the bill and they give the change to the girl. wtf is that all about???
Old 08-01-2005, 03:24 AM

just pay for it. if she is a female friend you obviously desire nasty animal sex with her, if not with her than her not so fat friend. paying will impress in either situation.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:38 AM

Default it depends.........

if your asian or not.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:51 AM

You pay the bill and your friend gives you $10 or whatever. You really need to come to OOT for this?
Old 08-01-2005, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You pay the bill and your friend gives you $10 or whatever. You really need to come to OOT for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry this question is so beneath you. I guess some life situations are just not as trivial for some of us as they are for you. Next time, you can just, you know, not bother writing out an antagonizing reply.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
since i am back i will continue providing the correct answer i suppose

what you do is you pay for the total, then you go sit down. she will soon realize you paid for her sandwich. at this point she will ask you how much she owes. you tell her, she pays you.

end

addendum:

also acceptable is saying "don't worry about it" but only if you know she would say the same thing, and that is very important.

[/ QUOTE ]

No surprise that daryn already got it right.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so is it a monetary issue then? Say we went somewhere like this and for whatever reason, the total was like $20 each. Is it still the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still vote "who [censored] cares". My friends and I do this all the time. We got out eat and get a few drink, one of us pays. The other one pays the next time. And so on. It is not that big of deal. Sometimes I pay more, sometimes they do. If your friendship hindges upon a few bucks (I bought Fat Tire last time and you only bought Bud Light you worthless [censored]) ... there are bigger issues here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This of course is perfectly acceptable as well. I have certain friends with whom when we go to lunch (or whatever) there's no exchanging of money and someone just pays. No big deal, we figure it'll even out in the end since none of us are cheap or dicks. With other friends, we just split tabs when they come. Whatever, no big deal either way, they're both fine. But I'm only paying more than my fair share every time if my friend is poor or it's a chick I want to have sex with.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry this question is so beneath you. I guess some life situations are just not as trivial for some of us as they are for you. Next time, you can just, you know, not bother writing out an antagonizing reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I was asking a serious question. You honestly find it a challenge to figure out how to go to Quizno's with a friend and pay for your collective sandwiches without this becoming a "life situation"?

You are seriously trying to tell me that this is not a trivial situation?
Old 08-01-2005, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I was asking a serious question. You honestly find it a challenge to figure out how to go to Quizno's with a friend and pay for your collective sandwiches without this becoming a "life situation"?

You are seriously trying to tell me that this is not a trivial situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well let's see, given that 1/4 of the people who answered the poll thought one way, and 2/3 thought another, I would say there are different ways to deal with this. I was just asking what other people do.

Actually you know what, f*ck this, I don't need to defend to you why I posted a thread. I'm not sure what brought you to dislike me so much and feel the need to get an argument out of me. Perhaps it was just that whole token thing, who knows. What I do know is that I'm not going to bother with your obvious attempts to start up new arguments. I'm done.