Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2005, 10:31 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if it was socially acceptable to sleep in the same bed with antoher guy friend under certain circumstances. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation, unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship. We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass. I thank you all for your responses but please just let this thread die now, there is nothing more to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP clearly points out that you do not have all the information. On top of that, I never slept in the same bed as my friend, I simply complained about the fact I had to make other arrangements because I knew that there was no need for them.

As for the comment on society accepting something, I'm sure that if everything needed society to approve of it then there wouldn't be many card players!

[/ QUOTE ]

you're being a real jerk to this guy, you know that, right ?

don't worry about the posts here, they don't matter, why bother defending yourself ? you're just making yourself look worse. the point is : pearljam wasn't sure what to think of the situation and obviously was uncomfortable with it, for whatever reason. just appreciate that much and stop being a jerk.

pearljam - i hope you find some better friends.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im going to call her and offer to buy her an air matress. if she sais no and that I am controlling her life I guess I will have to end it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Forget it. Just tell her to make sure she's using protection and go off and find yourself a new woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this one. LOL
Old 07-31-2005, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I better post the results, thanks alot for the responces guys. Well what ended up happening was she blew off the air matress thing saying it would be inconvenient to blow it up every night. At that point I knew for sure there was no more meaningful relationship here. So I just said OK I understand. What I ended up deciding is that im going to continue to have the relationship just for the sex and companionship. But I am no longer seeking a a long term relatinoship with her even though it hurts to admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's probably nailing like 4 other guys, man. I know girls like this. Do you really want to stick your dick in that ? Just be done with her. Go do something else. Go skydiving or whatever. Just do something besides think of her.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem with leaving her is that I really like her, also in a superficial sence she is gorgous and has no business being with me. Although I hate the spot im in, it would be very hard to leave her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think given how this thread has gone the OP is truly sorry he started it. He's afraid he may have ruined what little he had going with her. I've been out of the dating game for a long time. How do these long distance relationships work anyway? Are they really supposed to be exclusive and does anyone actually believe this?
Old 07-31-2005, 11:07 AM

Zoom,

He had NOTHING going with her ever. This bitch is sick. I can tell from her posts. OP will realize in about 6 months that he never really had anything with her meaningful in the very beginning. This chick isn't dating material, marriage material, or even friend material.

Go back to one of her posts. She says, "LMAO" . She thinks this [censored] is funny. What a sick bitch and I'd like to smack the crap out of her.

Someone needs to take Pearljam out for a night on the town. I just don't like girls like this. She's manipulative, and crazy. She was actually going to bring this guy into her home with her daughter around. WTF. Just seems wierd to me. Then after a week or two he leaves ? Doesn't the daughter wonder what the hell is going on ?
Old 07-31-2005, 11:21 AM

How the hell does PearlJam's girlfriend know what OP means?
Old 07-31-2005, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We know she knows what OPP means.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"OP" is in no way 2+2 exclusive.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:04 PM

Best response ever.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whatever happened to just being together to screw each other. Now there's all kind of crap involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Herpes, chlamidia, AIDS.... all kinds of crap.