Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Creating multiple Empire accounts

I am a regular contributor here but am using an anonymus name for this post. This will be the only post under this name.

This is a bad idea:

If you are caught they will take all your money from every account.

I had 5 accounts at each party skin (now you know why I am using a fake name.) I would go to my "gnomes" place and play. I would fund their own neteller account. Once the bonus was over I would withdraw and give the guy 10% of any winnings. This WAS a good way to make one hell of a lot of money.

If they moved then I used PC Anywhere.

I have since stopped this practice and now only use my one account. Since they got serious about the gnome subject, I got skeer't.
Old 07-30-2005, 01:06 PM

since you are using an alias, but being honest, i have a couple of questions. please answer them before you kill this posting acct. i am not trolling you, just taking advantage of your hidden identity for information.

I had 5 accounts at each party skin

does this mean you had 20-25 accts or more??

how did you get money out? certainly you don't have 25 NETeller accts.

I have since stopped this practice and now only use my one account. Since they got serious about the gnome subject, I got skeer't.

you are using the term gnome. does that mean you were ONLY doing this for the bonuses?

finally, with your 20-25 accts, were you not able to sit at your own table?

as i have stated before, i think gnome accts are as bad as collusion. the answer from people that they do it only for the bonuses is one thing. however, what about the security issue? those that admit to gnome bonus chasing are one thing, but what about the silent ones that are using it to take 5 seats at a 10 handed game?

give everyone a summary of what you *could* have gotten away with.

tia.. seriously. i think there is a much larger issue here and you have already created the alias. you have also converted back to a single account, so you have nothing to protect. come clean and you can teach many posters here of the dangers they face every day.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
since you are using an alias, but being honest, i have a couple of questions. please answer them before you kill this posting acct. i am not trolling you, just taking advantage of your hidden identity for information.

you are using the term gnome. does that mean you were ONLY doing this for the bonuses?

as i have stated before, i think gnome accts are as bad as collusion. the answer from people that they do it only for the bonuses is one thing. however, what about the security issue? those that admit to gnome bonus chasing are one thing, but what about the silent ones that are using it to take 5 seats at a 10 handed game?

tia.. seriously. i think there is a much larger issue here and you have already created the alias. you have also converted back to a single account, so you have nothing to protect. come clean and you can teach many posters here of the dangers they face every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

from what i gather from his post, he just went to his friend's house and played on his computer as if he were said friend. then he'd give the friend 10% for the privelege. he couldn't have sat 5 people down at the same table. the only way it would be possible to sit more than one person down at the same table would be if you had multiple IPs you were using simultaneously or you were running one of the programs through a proxy in order to mask your IP.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh why the fck would he need 20+ neteller accts? 5 identities = 5 neteller accts = 5 neteller debit cards. really difficult to figure out...
Old 07-30-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

uh why the fck would he need 20+ neteller accts? 5 identities = 5 neteller accts = 5 neteller debit cards. really difficult to figure out...

[/ QUOTE ]

How cute, someone's being an ass where it's not needed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2005, 09:37 PM

I love this thread!

You need to have different financial institutions if you want to set up multiple accounts, that is when they flag you is when you use the same account to fund multiple accoutns. Then you need to mix in some different e-mail addresses and some different phone numbers and home addresses and you will be fine [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2005, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uh why the fck would he need 20+ neteller accts?

[/ QUOTE ]

who said this?

regardless, you could not be missing the point more.

shoo
Old 07-31-2005, 02:58 PM

Question...if you close down your account, how long before you can reopen it with another affiliate? What if you use the same name but a different address and bank...would that be flagged or would that be OK? I'm moving and I'm trying to close my Empire account and reopen with rakeback in a few months or something. I'm not greedy, just want a little bit of rake
Old 07-31-2005, 03:04 PM

i'm having the same issue. i had an account with empire and pokeredge was my affilliate so i got PE for free, but now that it's banned i closed my empire account. i want to reopen it to get rakeback with empire but this is proving to be a hassle. empire gives the best rakeback. it's equal to eurobet but eurobet's interface sucks. the other skins don't give as good a rakeback (intertrops, multi).