Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 06:20 AM

Default Re: Two Hands with KK

btw...I would like to point out that checking the flop wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea if there were a couple less people.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:15 AM

Hand 1.

You played this so badly, YOU FLOPPED A FULL HOUSE do you realise this? Do you honestly think UTG has AA? If he does pay him!

Infact you may even be able to raise the flop/cap it, The turn/Cap it, The river/Cap it. UTG Looks to be aggressive.

---------------------

Hand 2
BEt flop, UTG woke up so he seems to have hit something. he goes to sleep on river? Scared of flush? I'd probably note has down on this hand as scared/Fish.

POKhER.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:12 PM

Actually, I didn't think UTG had AA, I thought he had AK with the PF cap. But as others have pointed out, he could have easily had QQ or JJ or some other junk hand. With no reads at the table yet, I felt strongly that he probably had at least an A and most likely AK.

In any case, your still right. I had a similar hand later after posting these two on here and played it much more aggressively and took down a big pot. Thanks all.
Old 07-30-2005, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With no reads at the table yet, I felt strongly that he probably had at least an A and most likely AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

With no reads, you simply cant put someone on AK or AA got to raise
Old 07-30-2005, 07:04 PM

uhm, IMO you missed out some BB in hand #1. Should have re-raised turn and lead on the river, if your re-raised I'd cap this all day..
Old 07-30-2005, 07:10 PM

In hand one, call the flop, raise the turn, and call down if 3 bet. I wouldn't raise that flop.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:21 PM

This has to be a joke. Bet the flop in both hands, and cap the flop in both hands. in Hand 1 you could stop raising after maybe a turn cap.

What in gods name were you thinking...
Old 07-30-2005, 07:37 PM

Hand 1: I don't mind slowplaying small boats, but this one demands to be raised, raised, raised. All fish play all aces all the time, so it's quite possible that one or more of them hit their ace and are "slowplaying" it, waiting to pair their rag kicker and raise the river. Keep raising and hope to drive out one that is actually thinking, or at least make them put in all their money so you can win the side pot.

Hand 2: Fish love to play face cards with rag kickers, so when three small cards come on the flop, and especially with five players, somebody's on a straight draw, and if anybody has even one club, they're staying too. So raise early and often, hoping to push out some of these donks before they suck out on you.