Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2005, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So is the plan now to keep her for a fuckbuddy, but go on with other girls? If so, then you're doing alright if you can actually do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

if he thought of her exclusively as a [censored] buddy this would be fine, but he obviously doesnt.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

He made no mention of fuckbuddy or dating other girls. What did he include? I remember a little word called companionship.

Basically he said "hey honey how about an air mattress?"

She said "no, he's going to be sleeping in my bed"

"ok honey"
Old 07-29-2005, 03:25 PM

If you had no emotional attachment to her at all and could just get out and look for a new girlfriend while still talking to her, this would possibly be OK. Maybe.

As it is, you're going to be kicking yourself for being really stupid about six months from now when it blows up in your face and you lose all self-respect for yourself.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys can obviously see right through his thinly veiled attempt to assert himself and have decided already that he needs saving from heartbreak.

[/ QUOTE ]

From the original poster in his "results" post:

[ QUOTE ]
But I am no longer seeking a a long term relatinoship with her even though it hurts to admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

As for the relevance of marriage - the reason I chose this example is that I wanted to exemplify what happens in REAL, COMMITTED relationships - that is where one would take a little and give a little. Here there is no reason to give any at all (since it is only loosely a "relationship") - as soon as it becomes a hassle, OP can cut the cord and forget about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This I agree with. I didn't get that from your post though. But I agree 100%.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still think you could bone her if you broke up with her. Especially because she will (99% likely) feel guilty about the break up because it was her fault. Plus, in 6 months, when you look back on this, you won't feel like a puss.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course he could. If he grows a [censored] pair and dumps then he goes from being the little puppy dog she could kick around to to the alpha male she can't have. You don't think a chick like this would want to [censored] him when HE LET'S HER? Please forget about it.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:26 PM

The only way you can save this is to bang an ex or somebody, take a pic of the two of you in the sack, and send it to your GF with a note--"we are just sleeping in this bed nothing else"
Old 07-29-2005, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
15 yards, roughing the testicles.

Dude, you are gonna get hurt. Badly. I don't know about anyone else on these boards, but "girlfriend" means exactly that. Now if you are morphing this into [censored] buddy, I still don't think it's worth it. She lives a good distance away from you. Not like you can call her up and hit it one night when you are bored.

Let it go, and move on. Completely. It's the only smart move here. If you don't, the feelings you have for her are gonna get you hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think everyone's forgetting that it's a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!!! how much bootie calling is going to be going on in a LDR? it's not like OP can just call her up every so often and hook up.
OP should cut all ties now. as if it's needed, this is just another example of him trying to label the relationship as something it's not. He's trying to keep ties to her and denies having long term plans for her, but the essentials for a short term hookup/ [censored] buddy aren't there.

run while you can, OP. this is a car wreck waiting to happen.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im going to continue to have the relationship just for the sex and companionship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, pal...this will not happen. Hate to break it to you, but she's written you off.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:43 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

hell yeah, man. i'd overnight them some rubber sheets, beef gravy, and a camcorder. i'd want her to lead off by eating his [censored] while her dog helped out up front. after that he should cut his nipples, choke her, and put plexiglass pylons up her ass while he clamp/chains her labia apart and hoses her clit with a dremel polisher. he should punch her in the face and ram his dong clear through her abdomen into her throat, pumping her until a blood/sperm fusion bubbled out of her popper-dialated eyeballs.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hell yeah, man. i'd overnight them some rubber sheets, beef gravy, and a camcorder. i'd want her to lead off by eating his [censored] while her dog helped out up front. after that he should cut his nipples, choke her, and put plexiglass pylons up her ass while he clamp/chains her labia apart and hoses her clit with a dremel polisher. he should punch her in the face and ram his dong clear through her abdomen into her throat, pumping her until a blood/sperm fusion bubbled out of her popper-dialated eyeballs.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2005, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.