Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Baltimore

I know of one B&M Cardroom in B-more... it has daily tournies and i think the lowest NL game they have is $2/5. I also know of a $2/5 300 max game in the b-more area that plays every tuesday night. As far as DC goes, i know nothing about it. I live in columbia so half way between both cities and would be very intersted in hearing more info about DC games or any 1/2 NL game in b-more.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:54 AM

There was a club last year in Arbutus(sp) but I heard it got busted. I pretty sure there is one in Canton, the play the following games, mixed 10-20 3 rounds of stud then holdem(9 max), 5-10-15 holdem and 1-3 NL(imo this game sucks!) with a 400 cap buy in. Just become a regular at a bar on Federal Hill and ask the girls, they now were games are and the dont mind telling you. Plus if they dont good things can still happen. If all elese fails goto G&M seafood get the crab cake dinner then move over to howards subay(bar) and pick up a southwest flight attended(there easy) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2005, 01:26 PM

If all elese fails goto G&M seafood get the crab cake dinner then move over to howards subay(bar) and pick up a southwest flight attended(there easy)

next time you're around arod15, let's hit this up. this can satisify my need for an older women and ideally a milf. that's 2 birds w/ one stone
Old 07-28-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If all elese fails goto G&M seafood get the crab cake dinner then move over to howards subay(bar) and pick up a southwest flight attended(there easy)

next time you're around arod15, let's hit this up. this can satisify my need for an older women and ideally a milf. that's 2 birds w/ one stone

[/ QUOTE ]

what are the chances of joining the mile high club. What is my EV? If high i will go if not no need.....
Old 07-28-2005, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know you guys but I want in on this.