Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2005, 07:24 AM

Default Absolute Poker ripping me off!

There is a bug in Absolute Poker's software. In no limit games, if I am in a 3-way pot and one of my opponents has gone all-in preflop, I will often make a bet on the flop to knock the third player out, figuring if I knock him out I will not lose any more money. On several occasions it seemed to me that after losing the hand, I was getting back slightly less than the amount of my bet on the flop. For the first few times I figured I just wasn't paying good enough attention. However, this happened again this morning, costing me some money. I e-mailed customer service about it and gave them the hand number, and I have still not heard a reply.

I've also been working on my deposit bonus. Last night I had 97 points (I need 100 to get 10 bucks of my bonus), so I played a sit n' go for $1, and another for $2 (I know, I'm a pretty weak player). When I was finished I only showed 98 points, so I figured the system was just taking some extra time to update my account. I went to bed, woke up, and I still had 98 points. I also have not heard a reply from AP regarding this issue. Has anybody else had problems with AP?