Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2005, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Stud in Vegas (Low Content No Stud in Vegas Trip Report)

[ QUOTE ]
I would appreciate that, thank you..

CJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I was there wednesday -sunday and didn't see a whole lot of stud. Granted my vision was blurry for half the trip.

I played some drunk 1-5 at the mirage late thursday night. It was the only stud game going and was actually a good mix of people, mostly hammered like myself...lost 60 bucks. I was at the Wynn on saturday at around midnight and there wasn't even an interest list. MGM had no stud but had a HORSE interest list that never got going. I didn't get to the bellagio.

I stayed at monte carlo and there is a regular 1-5 day game there but the average age of the game was about 95 so I just played hold em. I was doing well one day at hold em and announced that if I had anything suited and mildly connected I was going for the jackpot (they have a progressive jackpot there for any 4 of a kind or straight flush)...I had 6c3c on the button and tossed in my 2 bucks and the flop came 4c5c7c for a nice $500 jackpot!
I also played in a NL tourney at the Sahara and got into the 4th hour with only 21 left out of 172 (it paid to 11 places) and tried to steal the 6K in blinds with 88 and ran into KK.

Overall, I played 24 hours of poker and if you take out the tourney and the jackpot I won 7 whole American dollars [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]