Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2005, 09:23 PM

Default Party 15 day cashout rule

Does this rule apply to PokerNOW and Multipoker bonuses?
Old 07-25-2005, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Party 15 day cashout rule

sorry to be ignorant, but what is the 15 day rule pls?
Old 07-25-2005, 09:38 PM

If you cash out 15 days before bonus, you're ineligible for the bonus.

IIRC, Empire's last bonus didn't include that stipulation, but the one before did.

I thought Party just said you can't withdraw any money during the bonus period.

/shrug

As to the OP's question, I have no idea, but those aren't Party skins, are they? (like I said, I have no idea about those sites)

KO
Old 07-25-2005, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you cash out 15 days before bonus, you're ineligible for the bonus.

IIRC, Empire's last bonus didn't include that stipulation, but the one before did.

I thought Party just said you can't withdraw any money during the bonus period.

/shrug

As to the OP's question, I have no idea, but those aren't Party skins, are they? (like I said, I have no idea about those sites)

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe I don't know this, but what is IIRC.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:40 PM

ahh, ok ty. i don't do bonuses. i thought this was a new, post-ipo rule on regular cashout frequency or something.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:47 PM

IIRC - If I remember correctly

and yea, they are Party network skins. I can do Epass and IGM on both of them but I just got done with the signup bonuses there. I'm not sure if Im eligible due to cashing out a few days ago.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:16 PM

I've seen one legitimate looking email from PokerNOW a few months ago denying someone a bonus because of this "rule".

The recent Empire bonus had technical problems and everyone speculated that it was something to do with the "15 day rule", but this was never shown to be the case.

I don't think there is a "15-day rule" at Party or Empire, but if someone would show me something in their T&C's that shows otherwise, I'd like to see it.

FWIW, I have been in violation of this 'rule' in 3 of the last 4 Party/Empire bonuses.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen one legitimate looking email from PokerNOW a few months ago denying someone a bonus because of this "rule".

The recent Empire bonus had technical problems and everyone speculated that it was something to do with the "15 day rule", but this was never shown to be the case.

I don't think there is a "15-day rule" at Party or Empire, but if someone would show me something in their T&C's that shows otherwise, I'd like to see it.

FWIW, I have been in violation of this 'rule' in 3 of the last 4 Party/Empire bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was actually a t&c of THAT particular bonus. But I don't think it went over well because they turned around with another bonus that didn't have it.

KO
Old 07-25-2005, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was actually a t&c of THAT particular bonus. But I don't think it went over well because they turned around with another bonus that didn't have it.

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

The T&C of that bonus mentioned "withdrawals made during the bonus period", and didn't say anything about 15 days prior to the bonus. I completed that bonus after withdrawing 3 days before the bonus period without any problems.

Either way, I don't think the supposed 15-day rule should be a concern right now for future bonuses.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:11 PM

This rule did not exist.

Part urban legend, originating from a SNAFU on the part of ill informed front line Party support.

Empire's current "official" line is that there was a tech glitch causing some not to be credited with the bonus.

Bunch a morans I tell ya'. Morans.