Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 07-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Larimani Larimani is offline
Member

Location: UK
Default Re: This is cheating right?

Technically, it's collusion. I'd report it.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:02 AM
imported_etojim imported_etojim is offline
Member

Similar thing happened below....this is e-mail I sent and response from Party...
Old 07-25-2005, 03:07 AM
Mr_J Mr_J is offline
Senior Member

It is cheating but party won't do anything about it. Hope you rubbed it in their faces that they colluded and still couldn't beat you.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:55 AM
CaptSensible CaptSensible is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sherman Oaks, Ca. USA

It's collusion and completely innappropriate. It MIGHT be ok to talk after the hand and say something like "why'd you raise? we could have knocked him out" but I don't know. I DO know that talking about strategy against another player during a hand is absolutely not ok.
Old 07-25-2005, 04:04 AM
steveclaz steveclaz is offline
Junior Member

Location: London, UK

Agree with everyone else. This completely inappropriate and clear collusion. A warning at the very least is in order here, and you should follow up with Party (and us) if nothing is done.