Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 12:40 PM

Default Review: Overall Impressions

Well, I know that part of the purpose for the session review was not only to find a bunch of hands in context but to try to identify some leaks in the Hero's play.

My 2 cents?

Stop being so weak on the later streets. It seems that the Hero is playing fit or fold poker. The made hands are being played well, but drawing hands are being cast aside or folded for small prices, imo. Really re-evaluate the postflop play.

That said, some of his play on later streets 'could've been alright but only with very good reads on the agressors. If they had been super passive players, maybe I can endorse some of the laydowns but even then, a lot of them seem just bad, folding for one bet in pots where you have 1st or 2nd pair with an overcard and a flush draw... no good.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Review: Overall Impressions

Could you give an example with one of the hand's as to why you thought the postflop play was weak please Tor?

While I think I may have played 1 or 2 hands slightly differently postflop, overall I thought that generally speaking the postflop play was ok.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Review: Overall Impressions

[ QUOTE ]
Could you give an example with one of the hand's as to why you thought the postflop play was weak please Tor?

[/ QUOTE ]

30, 38, 51, and 59

Hero has called or folded when I think some form of aggression would have been better.