Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2005, 12:37 PM

Default BODOG

To date I have been an SNG player, but want to get into MTT on line and B&M. I play at a few different sites. Party being the only "major". I used to play some SNGs at BODOG and find the competition a little less, hmm, sofisticated but being a sportsbetting site, I moved my money around too much so got away from playing there.

I am thinking of going back to the SNGs there, but again, want to play more MTTs. Any feedback on BODOG MTTs or BODOG poker in general? (I have read about the suspect shuffler there)
Old 07-22-2005, 12:47 PM

Default Re: BODOG

I play regularly on bodog, including MTTs and I think they are great. There are a ton of overlays there with their guarantee tourneys. The Sunday afternoon $100K tourney routinely has about a 40% overlay. The structure is pretty good also, blinds don't increase at a crazy rate.

On a side note, if I had to choose one site for MTTs that I've used, it's FullTilt. My best results have been there, and they have a ton of MTTs to choose from. Not a ton of traffic, but it's increasing. There are a lot of tourneys with 100-200 players.